MoreRain: Life&ES CoC Discharge [2.2]

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA5YEswceDXwN0Q5ID6sRDxEvEVARlhOeFr8ZihqPHNwgbiL0JIsmlSepKPoqCyo4Kwoy0TW5Olg7KDwFPV9FR0ZxSVFJsUyzUDBSU1VLVcZXyVxrXfJfamBDYeJjQ2jybAttGW49b55wUnBWcNV3B34zf8aCm4MJhEiExYcTidOMNo8aj_qQG5MnlS6XlZf0mhOaO5u1nKSf36EvogCkkacrrJi0DLVItve31riTvoC-isBmwzrDbcrT0B_Q0NfP2VvbXtvU6rrr7u9874jv6_Af8NXz6vba99f5N_sJ

3.9 Ball lightning miner https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2722511
3.4 Scorching Ray totems https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129884
3.4 Champion facebreaker warchief totem https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2240387
Last edited by bhwung on Sep 10, 2015, 11:19:59 PM
"
bhwung wrote:
Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA5YEswceDXwN0Q5ID6sRDxEvEVARlhOeFr8ZihqPHNwgbiL0JIsmlSepKPoqCyo4Kwoy0TW5Olg7KDwFPV9FR0ZxSVFJsUyzUDBSU1VLVcZXyVxrXfJfamBDYeJjQ2jybAttGW49b55wUnBWcNV3B34zf8aCm4MJhEiExYcTidOMNo8aj_qQG5MnlS6XlZf0mhOaO5u1nKSf36EvogCkkacrrJi0DLVItve31riTvoC-isBmwzrDbcrT0B_Q0NfP2VvbXtvU6rrr7u9874jv6_Af8NXz6vba99f5N_sJ

Thank you!
"
bhwung wrote:
I've been following your build with a lot of success but with a few modifications. Since I don't have access to volls devotion yet, I opted to hold off on EE and instead focus on scaling the lightning damage. I took out the ice Nova gem and replaced it with lightning pen. I am convinced this is the strongest 6th link gem for those still leveling or working on getting the rest of the gear for endgame. This allows me to drop warlords mark because I am getting more consistent damage even on single target. For curse I am using enfeeble which allows me to solo 80-81 maps without much difficulty. Thanks again for the guide!

First off, glad you're enjoying the build.

Keep in mind EE is -50 res while light pen is -35. EE is always better except against overcapped enemies (+lightning resist maps only). Also with EE you're getting additional damage and utility (freeze) from an EE'd ice nova or freezing pulse. Without voll's devotion, the damage that freezing pulse adds is significant. It's noticable even with devotion.

I think enfeeble is the best second curse you can get, but IMO this build survives by not dying an releeching. I don't think the damage decrease from enfeeble will help you not die, but not having warlord's will cut your leech rate in half. This is especially dangerous if you encounter a tanky reflect mob. To be fair I haven't really tested enfeeble, but I think our single target is too low to be able to afford to cut our leech in half.

Also if you do go back to EE, keep in mind that the added lightning to spells on your dagger breaks EE. You'd want added cold to attacks and then set up your CoC to cast discharge before ice nova/freeze pulse.

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Doing 78/79 maps at 70. with 2000life/5090 ES. . To keep that in perspective with fakener/waynetrain/yolowhirl and rest of life builds you have around 3000-3300 life only at 70.

Sounds good!

"
Aim_Deep wrote:

passive passive endurance charge so when i'm fully leveled its 6 and 6

Normal passive seems ok, even having taken allres I still end up having to switch a diamond ring to a resist ring for eleweak maps. The reason I took it is since we need chaos res on gear, reducing the amount of eleres we need should make it cheaper to find good gear. Cruel passive actually might be correct too. I get a bunch of spell damage on my shield (making atk speed better than if you had less) and still 8% atk = 12% spell dmg for me.

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Edit how come you're not taking faith and steel? Its right there inside intuitive leap circle. Its 10% ES and 8% all res for 1 passive. Also maybe dont have to take Kraityn in normal this way so its free basically.

That's just a old picture. I take all 4 notables within IL range. You can see it in my L94 tree.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Last edited by MatrixFactor on Sep 11, 2015, 12:20:49 PM
Im in need of an advice about tree progression, i got most of the gear set up already ( bar volls devo -.-) and basically waiting for 44 to run voll with coc setup, vagan dagger and elreons rings, then gonna fill up ES rare gear slots, but im kinda curious on what notables are the most important ones. I thought about going for vaal pact, grabbing crit notables on the way and grabbing 2 more power charges on the way, what would you recommend ( i cant stand looking at totems xd)
"
Yagulare wrote:
Im in need of an advice about tree progression, i got most of the gear set up already ( bar volls devo -.-) and basically waiting for 44 to run voll with coc setup, vagan dagger and elreons rings, then gonna fill up ES rare gear slots, but im kinda curious on what notables are the most important ones. I thought about going for vaal pact, grabbing crit notables on the way and grabbing 2 more power charges on the way, what would you recommend ( i cant stand looking at totems xd)

I actually tried leveling with this and hated myself. Switched back to self-cast incinerate until L60ish. The cyclone crit chance is just low, but once you use inc crit strikes gem you should be ok. I would suggest getting vaal pact + ghost reaver before attempting to use it. Something like this?.

Hmmm, looks decent, thanks for idea :)
Added some videos of the 82 bosses. Kaom is easy. Daresso is doable. Malachai is harder than uber. :)

Currently level 74 and enjoying the build! No voll's neck yet and only a 5l chest. the -mana rings are hard to get a hold with crit on them so sustain is a problem but it still clears 70 maps without a problem at all by using mana pots instead of resist flasks. Is there a reason you keep the warlord's mark at 5 and summon skeletons at 8? Thanks for sharing this!
"
BioXiM wrote:
Currently level 74 and enjoying the build! No voll's neck yet and only a 5l chest. the -mana rings are hard to get a hold with crit on them so sustain is a problem but it still clears 70 maps without a problem at all by using mana pots instead of resist flasks. Is there a reason you keep the warlord's mark at 5 and summon skeletons at 8? Thanks for sharing this!

That's the highest level you can get them and still have them supported by L1 CWDT.

If you're just starting you don't need elreon diamond rings, just get any elreon rings/amys with resist.

I lost my patience with my Fakener last league, perhaps I'll pick up the dagger again with your build...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info