MoreRain: Life&ES CoC Discharge [2.2]

"
Skyion wrote:
Nice Uber kill, you keep making these builds work, cool.

Can you respec a few life nodes to CI and tell us how much ES it gives?

Well if I was CI I can tell you what I'd have.

First of all helm would be 450 ES because I wouldn't need chaos res on it. Shield would also be 450ES for the same reason. This means by base ES would go from 1.3k to 1.6k. Then my %ES on tree would go from 180%+int=>251% to 231%+int+15%more=>350%. Overall my ES with CI would be 7.2k. So slightly less EHP, but you could forget about chaos res/dmg.

Also CI would loose 1.7k ES switching to ROTP, I only loose 1k ES. :) Also life is kind of free since you get 1.3-1.5k from just leveling and it's an affix you can get on belt/ring, whereas with CI what 3rd prefix would you get?
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Last edited by MatrixFactor on Sep 6, 2015, 12:13:14 PM
nice build

can i use lv11 element weakness on hit maligaro for this build ?
Thanks everyone
"
phairaohza wrote:
nice build

can i use lv11 element weakness on hit maligaro for this build ?

Those should be great. Not sure if it will mess up cwdt warlords though. If you have double curse it will be perfect though.

I'll try this build soon when i get helm and shield for es
how much crit chance you have without increase crit chance gem ? I think I will use Immortal call instead it for cast immortal every 3 sec. Do you think it will be better?

thank you.

Thanks everyone
"
phairaohza wrote:
I'll try this build soon when i get helm and shield for es
how much crit chance you have without increase crit chance gem ? I think I will use Immortal call instead it for cast immortal every 3 sec. Do you think it will be better?

thank you.

Only 54% without, and 68% with. I think crit chance gem + L20 CWDT L20 IC is better.

dat ring GG. gz on uber.

Bump for awesome build. Should get more attention.

I leveled to 95 with a 4200 life version while uber capable if you got lucky, running twice maps needed because of YOLO deaths get old. Hybrid is the future. Future is now. I'm playing this build now.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 8, 2015, 11:14:27 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
dat ring GG. gz on uber.

Bump for awesome build. Should get more attention.

I leveled to 95 with a 4200 life version while uber capable if you got lucky, running twice maps needed because of YOLO deaths get old. Hybrid is the future. Future is now. I'm playing this build now.

Thanks. Let us know of improvements that you think of.

Right now I'm using freezepulse instead of ice nova when I'm soloing because it has better single target damage.

I've been following your build with a lot of success but with a few modifications. Since I don't have access to volls devotion yet, I opted to hold off on EE and instead focus on scaling the lightning damage. I took out the ice Nova gem and replaced it with lightning pen. I am convinced this is the strongest 6th link gem for those still leveling or working on getting the rest of the gear for endgame. This allows me to drop warlords mark because I am getting more consistent damage even on single target. For curse I am using enfeeble which allows me to solo 80-81 maps without much difficulty. Thanks again for the guide!
3.9 Ball lightning miner https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2722511
3.4 Scorching Ray totems https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129884
3.4 Champion facebreaker warchief totem https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2240387
Doing 78/79 maps at 70. with 2000life/5090 ES. . To keep that in perspective with fakener/waynetrain/yolowhirl and rest of life builds you have around 3000-3300 life only at 70.

Would like better rings one with chaos instead of hybrid acc/light to get chaos in to 20s.
Spoiler

passive passive endurance charge so when i'm fully leveled its 6 and 6

Edit how come you're not taking faith and steel? Its right there inside intuitive leap circle. Its 10% ES and 8% all res for 1 passive. Also maybe dont have to take Kraityn in normal this way so its free basically.

That was first passive i took in intuitive leap loop

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 10, 2015, 4:01:20 PM
"
bhwung wrote:
I've been following your build with a lot of success but with a few modifications. Since I don't have access to volls devotion yet, I opted to hold off on EE and instead focus on scaling the lightning damage. I took out the ice Nova gem and replaced it with lightning pen. I am convinced this is the strongest 6th link gem for those still leveling or working on getting the rest of the gear for endgame. This allows me to drop warlords mark because I am getting more consistent damage even on single target. For curse I am using enfeeble which allows me to solo 80-81 maps without much difficulty. Thanks again for the guide!

Could you post your gear and tree? I'm thinking about starting this build but I can't afford devotion either. So I want to see if I can start it without it.
Last edited by LordAmathor on Sep 10, 2015, 6:28:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info