MoreRain: Life&ES CoC Discharge [2.2]

Hi I have a few questions:

1) If I add multi mod on my dagger and then craft a mod from Vagan and I don't like the roll can I remove that Vagan 's mod only and keep Multi Mod?

2) Isn't Faster attacks (55% increased) gem better than Inc.Critical Stikes gem? Cyclone's weakness is its low attack speed after all. And attack speed would increase power charges gain rate as I see it.

3) What's the best way to get good -8 Elreon rings (I have some blue ones) . Should I first regal them or master mod?

4) Do I need critical chance for spells or for Cyclone more?

5) is 'Hits can't be evaded' Prefix or Suffix mod?

6) Does the order of gems in Voll's Protector matter? Shoul Cyclone be the first (top left) then CoC and then Ice Nova + Discharge in that order?

And yes! 6 linked Voll's Protector with only 53 fusings today )
Last edited by Garfunkel on Nov 8, 2015, 9:42:45 AM
Hey,

is there some alternative gear to make this work in new new 5 month league? Since Vagan daggers are really rare/expensive currently.

Or is the Hit's cant be evaded a must to have before even thinking of respec.

Also would some Elreon neck -8 work as alternative since Voll's Devotions are really rare?
"
Garfunkel wrote:

1) If I add multi mod on my dagger and then craft a mod from Vagan and I don't like the roll can I remove that Vagan 's mod only and keep Multi Mod?

2) Isn't Faster attacks (55% increased) gem better than Inc.Critical Stikes gem? Cyclone's weakness is its low attack speed after all. And attack speed would increase power charges gain rate as I see it.

3) What's the best way to get good -8 Elreon rings (I have some blue ones) . Should I first regal them or master mod?

6) Does the order of gems in Voll's Protector matter? Shoul Cyclone be the first (top left) then CoC and then Ice Nova + Discharge in that order?

Most of these are very basic questions that you need to answer for yourself using the wiki/search. Maybe someone else will answer them for you.

Faster attacks is bad because it doesn't double dip (procs more spell x those spells crit more) like inc crit strikes. You can verify using the DPS calculator that I spent over 20hrs making...

"
Moksu wrote:
Hey,

is there some alternative gear to make this work in new new 5 month league? Since Vagan daggers are really rare/expensive currently.

Also would some Elreon neck -8 work as alternative since Voll's Devotions are really rare?

Switching from Vagan dagger to a normal dagger and Voll amy to normal amy makes it 40% less DPS (42k vs 70k). Test for yourself in the DPS calculator.

You could probably make it work, but I'm hoping they'll nerf this build in 2.1 or 2.2.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
MatrixFactor wrote:

Most of these are very basic questions that you need to answer for yourself using the wiki/search. Maybe someone else will answer them for you.

I tried wiki/google before asking. But you are too lazy,man, to reply in your own topic. No words... Very unhelpful behavior.
"
Garfunkel wrote:

hey ill help you out

1) it'll remove the entire multimod, i did it with spell damage the whole multimod group went away

2)faster attacks is comparable, thing is its harder to roll triple green, and the crit strikes affects the spell as well, so i think crit does more damage overall. and finally when you play it's more important to have the guarantee crit on large packs so you know you only need to do one spin cycle. faster attacks is definitely usable tho. (crit strikes also has charge generation benefit, flask utility)

3)if you dont want really good rings, just aug+regal and hpoe you land at least 1 good mod so you can craft another one. im not sure what you'd do if you want really good rings, i only ever did aug+regal

4) crit chance for cyclone is more important, but what will happen is you will want to pick up all the global crit (on tree and maybe maligaros) because it will affect both cyclone+spells. it's very nice to pick up spell crit on tree too because they're close by and they're point effecient (since they add damage, charge generation, and flask utility)

5)it's a prefix, it'll show up as (vagan's butcher knife) or whtaever base you got

6)yes, i know the order can matter on the gem setup i use. (Coc, life leech, crit strikes) im not exactly sure the reason. what i think you need to achieve is have cast on crit (the 1.4 mana multiplier gem) as the last link in mana multipliers. i would recommend you move them around a bit until you can see the mana cost go from 27->26 when you got coc, ll, crit strikes.

edit: feel free for anyone to add me in game if you got questions ill help you out.
Last edited by pinytenis on Nov 8, 2015, 3:44:41 PM
"
pinytenis wrote:

hey ill help you out

Oh , thanks a lot!
"
Moksu wrote:
Hey,

hey, i think vagan dagger is one of the base items for this build, it's very noticeable. they're prolly 10c at any given moment on 5week standard because everything below that is being bought out. if you check every 15min or so you can probably snag one for 5 or 7c.

elreon necklace would work without volls. i don't recommend you playing this build unless you want to spend at least 2 to 4 ex on it, cuz otherwise it's shit. especially if you don't plan on getting past lvl 88 or so, since this build can't scale it at all without currency...
"
Garfunkel wrote:
"
MatrixFactor wrote:

I tried wiki/google before asking. But you are too lazy,man, to reply in your own topic. No words... Very unhelpful behavior.

Some of your questions are answered in OP. All you had to do was read. So don't come here talking about disrespect.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
You wrote
"
For a 5L I would drop ice nova, inc crit strikes is really nice since it double dips.

But your MostObCalculator says iam doing more dps with a 2nd spell then inc-crit gem?
(I don't know if iam using it right)
Really Garfunkel ? Some Guy makes a really sweet build and does immense amount of work to make it accessable to everyone who wishes to farm abit up for it and try it.

Stop calling OP lazy when you Can clearly See he answered 19 pages of questions....

Only Thing being lazy here is yourself.... Jesus The people in poe These days....

Dont Think about such comments matrix :) you made a madly powerful build that is awesome playing. Only Thing being i Prolly need a New graphic card soon :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info