Dumb ... dumb ... i am so DUMB !

For some reason i bought a Fishing rod ...
Skipping the part with the price of that useless item ...
1) Destroyed a Tabula Rasa.

2) For the life of me I can't post an item in this forum. Followed instructions to the T, can't get it to work.

I must be so dumb...

Happy Dumbing ... I mean Happy Hunting.
Sold a 6L armor in a temp league. Didn't notice it was 6L until I saw the divine in my inventory.

Died 3x to the same pack of charging roa's with otherworldly and damage aura at level 93. Lost hours of xp in ~1 minute.
vendored exalted orb :D
use the lvl77 map on my chracter inventory instead of the 68 for chisel recipe.
Used the master crafting to craft increased %evasion on an armour-base armor.
We're all just walkin' through this darkness on our own.
Leaped through those exploding lightning balls upon enemies death. Saw them and knew it would hurt, didn't want to lose time, leaped anyway to move on, died.
Kuduku, you majestic, magnificent, pulsating, wooden shaft of a man. - ZiggyD
Driven by hype from my decision to get 1 more level and from easy first 26% of it I've run into unid Mine , full of jouth and joy, made pewpewpew...yeah. in town please, thank you.

I always must die to such basics, wtf is wrong with me...
Burn all the orbs!
Was vendoring my quality gems for the 40% GCP recipe, accidently vendored my 20/20 Frenzy in my inventory along the way, which was the backup single target skill to my puncture.
White siege axes and slaughter knifes : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/774270/page/1/#p6722288

Gems and items : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/771516/page/1
Opening Rare Strogboxes on Tempest/HC after I've ID'd them as "Freezes you" rolls with 3 rare packs in a map with very tight corridors & large mobs, confident I could log out in time. But my thinking "freezes" in panic as well, and I get practically one shot. The two times I've done this, I had been grinding all day, so my thinking was fuzzy enough to where I was on autopilot. You know you need to take a little break from grinding when you read what something says but don't really process it. Like when you're rolling over desired gem slots or colors, rolling maps, etc.. Welp the last time was at level 79 on Tempest, 2 days later I have a level 60. We'll see if strongboxes will be a temptation I can resist this time around. I have a feeling that will be the end of me most of the time lol.
Last edited by PDritty on Aug 27, 2015, 7:56:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info