Dumb ... dumb ... i am so DUMB !

"
Nasreth wrote:
Got drunk and went on a bit of a crazy Vaal spree. Vaaled a tabula that turned into a yellow item, vaaled a couple of high level maps without even alching them. Vaaled a really important amulet that my discharger was using (thank god it didn't brick). Vaaled several unique items that weren't even 4 linked.

I think I need a strongbox that I can put my vaal orbs in so that I can't access them while inebriated.

Yeah...i know that feeling. My first "belly of the beast" dropped,i was so
"friggin" excited that i thought -hey what the heck,lets live a little.
Vaaled it and sat staring at a single red socket,not my proudest moment.
I once gave advice when I wasn't 100% sure of something.

I am dumb dumb dumb.
IGN:Vennttorr - Level 100 Witch - 1st Witch to 100.

My mirror service thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/811499

My Crit Arc build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1090691 -- Updated
My newborn son was crying very loud, so I rushed to see what happened (the map was already /remaining 0 so I thought - no worries) - upon return I realized I left my RF character standing on shocked ground.

So the moral - never ever leave my characters to fight my own stupidity - alone.
"
Ventor wrote:
I once gave advice when I wasn't 100% sure of something.

I am dumb dumb dumb.

/win
on the day that vaal orbs came out. I bought a lot of them for 2:1ex and ruined a lot of legacy shit.

I also sold legacy uniques after they announced that they would be going legacy for low costs, but it's not like I care a lot about standard anyways but still dumb.

I had an amulet in my stash, knowing full god damn well that it was T1 legacy multiplier with T2 life and T1 crit and like a T3 resists and was like "oh, looks like i could probably get an exalt for that! better put it in my shop"

I found a carto on a 78 map and thought I should vaal it so I can farm sweet fragments with that vaal orb.

I vaal'd a legacy bringer of rain fully knowing that there wasn't a single mod that it could roll that would benefit a BoR.

Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
I once fantasised...Gulp... I once fantasised about playing a melee character.
Most recently: leveling an ice crash marauder in tempest, for the challenge.
Eventhough i had seen my brother play one in WB with no succes due to his squishyness i had a blast and everything went easy.

Got to a corrupted area in the library A3M. Stood at the portal thinking, ah the boss that trows spikes in the air, big damage, big risk so i shouldn't do this. let's just skip.
I turn around and entered the corrupted area.
2 minutes later in was in standard, died to exactly what i knew was coming.
in race season #2 i was playing an 8h race and after 5.5h i went back to town, sold all the stuff and updated all quests, then i used the waypoint to port back to the map i was before and went afk.

i was afk for maybe 1.5-2mins when i came back i was dead. was streaming on twitch so i could watch what happened.. about 1min after i went afk 2 mobs came lurking from off-screen and slowly whacked me to death. i missed it by a very few seconds.

even still got it on twitch but sadly the video seems to be broken http://www.twitch.tv/dazeus/c/2263491
I used a mana flask that takes a certain % of mana gained out of the life pool as a CI character.
While in Tempest I decided to try and beat the Museum trio.... For no real reason... And died.

additionally while on my righteous fire char, I couldn't for the life of me figure out why it kept turning off, every now and then it would just stop working. I got angry enough to start a bug report before I realized I had a flask with removes burning effect on it.
Last edited by Kamirun on Aug 25, 2015, 7:46:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info