Dumb ... dumb ... i am so DUMB !

Leveling crit trapper in Tempest, cruel a4 kaom boss fight. Everything goes well got him to low hp, but my hp flask got no charges, dmg him more i get dmg'd a abit too, hes like very very low hp now and im below 30% hp too, instead of tp out i throw last trap to finish him off and by the time i throw it i get rekt by fireballs from lava at exact same moment trap connects to boss and kills him. RIP and i just had equipped newly bought 5L cloak of flames on him.
Decided to roll some high legacy maps i had. After chiseling and alching i vaaled it and bumped it to 110+. Decided to put 3 fragments in the device to bump it higher. Instead of letting the midnight out i left the first one...

And smn salty: i decided to 6 link a legacy perfect life coil i had. After spending 20 exalts+ in fuaings i still had no 6 l. Simply went a bought a linked one.

After that i decided to never try to beat the rng. Simply buy what you want.
99 out of 100 times it will be cheaper that way.
It's ok. I have a legacy onyx amulet with legacy crit multi and increased item quantity. I tora meta'do it and scoured it down to just that. And accidentally master modded a prefix and then exalted a suffix. So now I can't make a mirror worthy amulet.

The absolute best I can get on it is high weapon elemental, high life, and mana leech.
Last edited by Tremainelol on Aug 23, 2015, 2:16:58 PM
"
viciousnugget wrote:
I bought a belt off poe.trade with the intention of adding move speed onto it. Waited for like 3 days for the guy to come online and got the belt to which I promptly yolo exalted it, completely forgetting what my initial plan was.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
In my first couple hours playing I found a GCP. I read the description and thought, "Cool it will add 5% quality to a gem like that other thing did to my weapon!"

I don't even want to level that gem. It's a memento of my noobness.
Last edited by Qiox on Aug 23, 2015, 6:11:34 PM
I die a lot

like a lot a lot

This should explain why I'm dumb.

Sneaky hybrid mods...
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P3NER4UE7g

The DUMB song
GG GGG
Two days ago after many hours playing, i said, one las map... so I took one Rare unidentified Bazaar map and vendored instead put it in map device, ok, time to bed... but i have a lot of dumb moments, can write a entire page.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
A good recent one...

I was watching a streamer do his thing for a while on twitch, and then sent him a message to ask if he could help me out with a master crafting.

He plays on the temp league, I'm on standard and I just watched him play for an hour.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info