Dumb ... dumb ... i am so DUMB !

Hi guys opening a threat for dumb people !
Come and tell us the dumb things u did !

Starting ,cause ofc i am the n° ONE !

Was farming Midnights fragment through map device and i opened with a Midnight ... Rip !

I also sometimes found myself alone on /global 810 or /global 720 thinking " Dam its so quiet today ..."
Last edited by Ghormen on Aug 23, 2015, 3:45:47 AM
Maybe a couple months into starting, I ended buying a portal gem. Having almost and entire stash full of town portal scrolls. I was in desperate need of wisdom's. So I sold them 1 wisdom for 2 of my town portals. Some guy talked to me 1 for 3. I agreed. I traded him almost an entire page of them.

After the trade he tells me "btw you can vendor them one for one, figured you paid enough for this info".

Honestly I wasn't even mad, but it was a tough lesson learned.
You know it takes to farm? It takes BRASS BALLS to farm items and currency. Go and do likewise gents. Currency is out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you.
A.B.F. --- Always Be Farming
I was doing a high-level Vulnerability map with extra totems and I cycloned into a pack of Colossal Vaal in a diamond aura. I then quickly cycloned the hell away and caught my breath for a moment looking at my still-intact 85% xp bar.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
I sold a lvl 77 map in the 1 week solo self-found race to the vendor.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I read this thread, now im dumb.
"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

Haha were you tired? I did that the other day with a half a stack of chromes because I was really tired. Now I don't vendor tired :P
You know it takes to farm? It takes BRASS BALLS to farm items and currency. Go and do likewise gents. Currency is out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you.
A.B.F. --- Always Be Farming
i am playing an axe toon, and i just bought a jewel for 2 ex that is "15% inccreased physical damage maces" dumb DUMB DUMB!!!!
"
jadenharrow wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

Haha were you tired? I did that the other day with a half a stack of chromes because I was really tired. Now I don't vendor tired :P

Yeah i was awake for around 32 hours pushing 120% maps in that state (stress accumulated rather fast) and i simply vendored for allts to roll my next map.

I had taken my next map to roll (lvl 77 shrine) and then proceeded to sell the stuff for allts.

R.I.P map.

Learned my lesson though, never take your next map in your inventory before selling everything.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I had my first mirror drop 2 months into playing, didnt know what it was, vendored... :/
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
I backed over the neighbours 2month old child
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info