New player looking for some assistance.

Hey guys I'm kind of new to poe and don't have much, is there a build you would recommend for a new player? Preferably fast paced that I can gather my own stuff for. I usually like doing Melee but am open to really any build, really going for a character that once I reach high levels I can farm some gear as I'm an altoholic I'll probably end up playing a lot of different ones in the end. Thanks.
I would suggest a cyclone build. Very easy to do, and fun. It will allow you to do great dmg with just 4 links. The game (at least for me) is really slow paced until about lvl 50+ thats about the time you are just mowing down mass amounts of mobs in a single blow etc.

There are numerous cyclone builds on the different melee class forums. They usually have youtube links so you can see the build and get a feel if it is your playstyle.

Also welcome to the game, and I hope you enjoy yourself. You may want to try the standard league for your first character because items are usually cheaper if you do end up wanting to buy something.
You know it takes to farm? It takes BRASS BALLS to farm items and currency. Go and do likewise gents. Currency is out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you.
A.B.F. --- Always Be Farming
Last edited by jadenharrow on Aug 22, 2015, 9:23:10 PM
If you are open to non-melee, I would suggest going for a dual flame totem magic find build. It is really easy to run until you start finding items that facilitate leveling other builds.
Dual flame totem. The only noob friendly build for this game.
Thank you everybody, I'll give both a try and see which one I like better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info