Make a New Social Tab for Mapping Parties

Firstly I apologise if this matter was or being already discussed.

We all know that party social tabs are full of "WTS" "WTB" posts. It becomes very difficult to snipe something not related to trade in the party tabs.

I suggest a new tab only for real in game action tab, or perhaps a new tab only for trade posts. That way it will be a good quality of life improvement to search what you are looking for at parties.

Another thing that comes to mind is to color the parties. If we could choose the party type (trade or action) those parties that are trade based can be colored to orange and those which are action based can be colored to green or blue.

Thanks for reading :)
IGN: DrThrum
Last edited by helkirtes on Aug 22, 2015, 8:54:09 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
There is a filter, write "map" in it and you will get what you want. A new tab will just get flooded too with WTB/WTS "parties" unless is moderated 24/7 (and it won't).
You are right mostly, I was trying to make some suggestions to find some solutions to this problem. Those who just arrived at a3 merciless wont find parties so easily, and filtering is so random for those specific parties.

Perhaps a new feature where you can choose the party type might be implemented and those with trade parties might be colored orange, and those action parties might be green etc.
IGN: DrThrum
"
helkirtes wrote:
Perhaps a new feature where you can choose the party type might be implemented and those with trade parties might be colored orange, and those action parties might be green etc.

That could work, let us specify party type and people can select filter based on that. Like: "mapping", "progression/story", "trade" etc.
Last edited by knac84 on Aug 23, 2015, 6:47:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info