Post your reaction the first time you played the "Desert" Map...

...And figured out the boss mechanic.

Here was my reaction:

I just did this map the other day. After what seemed like an eternity of trying to find the real mob, I was like "screw this" and went to clear off the rest the map. One of the shadow mobs ran to me and I killed it out of annoyance and frustration, and it ended up being the actual mob. It was not a fun experience lol.
You know it takes to farm? It takes BRASS BALLS to farm items and currency. Go and do likewise gents. Currency is out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you.
A.B.F. --- Always Be Farming
"Lol, that's it? That's what people are complaining about?" Never had any trouble but I do play rangers a lot so it was easy to figure out. ;-)
no big reaction i just planted flame totems and ran in circles
Fuck this shit.
His hp...it's not moving. Let me look, maybe he's immune to fire. No? He's actually vulnerable now?

Hmm....

Fuck this. TP out
it was literally fuck this map

Basically it's a shitty map. There are barely any mobs with so much space and the boss is annoying.
Last edited by coatofarms on Aug 23, 2015, 12:13:36 AM
First time I did it, a few weeks back now, the boss surprised me bigtime and I had to change to added lightning dmg gem from added chaos. Then things went easier.

Being a desert, the space between mobs makes sense - it feels right, I think. I like the openness, a balance to the other style of map (passageways/tunnels etc) which is more common.

I like the map a lot, and think the boss is just fine (do it with casters here).
As a melee player (cyclone in specific), I was like: Cute. Guess this map is going in the grinder from now on.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
Oh simple, I just ripped twice. Thanks God I was in warbands. I level up 5 levels,and geared up, killed him just to get that feel because I wasnt doing 68s anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info