Have max res, 60k DPS, but GETS ONE SHOTTED!! Please help!!

Hello!!

Im using an Ice Crush build, dealing up to about 60k in DPS. I have maxed all the resistances, I run hatred and herald of ash.

However, I cant do maps nor bosses because I get one shotted even by skeletons..

Here is my gear:
Spoiler

However, I also have

Ready to use, but if I use Carcass jack, it wouldn't even take 1 shot to kill me.

My passive tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUAAdwEswixE3EWQBZvGjgdFB8YJy8yCTKJNDE1kjrYOuE8BTwtPT4__EFyRtdHfkqYTeNR-1cpV-JYrlnzXqVlTWZUZp5oWGxGbztxhXIPcmxyqXfjd-V4DXloffWCm4Nfg8yE2YV9h2qJ2IuMj0aQVZJ9lFyUb5hvmjuf36IAplepbqmUrKqxQrXytz68mr02vqfAGsBmxPbGrslnzGbNFteW2L3cI-Nq5c_oZu0g7UTvfPAf8kXzEfcy-d360vuL_gr-jw==?accountName=Dooddyman&characterName=Barasu

What should I change and also, I still think my DPS is very low as most of the builds using ice crush reach 100k easily with cheaper gear. What is wrong with my current set up!!?

Please help!

Thank you very much!!
I suppose you got, what, 3,5k life? What I see on the tree isn't nearly enough for a melee and you also got some gear pieces with little or no life.

Also, this

The item is very dangerous to use nowadays and has to be countered, usually with Lightning Coil or endurance charges, and I don't mean three or four, it's the whole shebang plus soul of steel. I also heartily recommend Arctic Armor instead of Herald of Ash.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
You specced like a glass cannon mate, what you need to do is:

* Grab a LOT more life & armor
* Run some endurance charges
* Ditch the abyssus for now

You also don't have life on your jewelry.

Also 60k dps isn't low, raise your defense and then build up the offense, not the other way around.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Max res does nothing VS physical damage.

If you're going to be using that unique helm, be certain to have an excess of physical damage reduction sources.
We had pretty same idea, similar toolpit it's just details that matter (is it ele or phys mostly, that toolpit). I can do maps really ok. (Didn't try anything over 76 tho)...with 3,6khp

Spoiler

P.S. Don't listen people too much, they pretty much want u to take whole hp from tree and equip 2 shields ;)

P.S.S. Tried Rat's as well, It felt worse than abbyssus (not that bad, but...)
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Aug 22, 2015, 7:05:53 PM
most builds dont have 100k dps, dont believe the hype, most builds will barely have 1/3 of that.

capped resist is a given for all builds, the variables between builds u should be looking at are how much hp you have and how much physical damage mitigation you have.
Ur passive has 119.0% increased maximum life. Thats extreme low for close combat. U have only 277 life from gear and 42% more phys dmg on you. Its normal u r dying and dps isnt primary thing in this game. I have tested a little, you can solo every map very fast with 11k dps cyclone (45/200+ mf). My passive has 236.0% increased maximum life and its easy to get 8-9k life. Kaom heart has more life then ur whole gear, almost 2x more.

Think about kaom, get more life on ur rings, change helm and respec passive for more life
Abyssus kind of speaks for the whole explanation.
Has a bunch of uniques... doesn´t know what the stats mean...

I swear, I was expecting EXACTLY that when I read the title...
Hold on to yer shite load o´ bloody barnacles on me arse-cockles, me hearty!

IGN: Trapsdrubel

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info