[2.0] 2H RT 7-link BM Sweep with Vaal LS // lvl 98 Warbuns solo

A variant of the popular 2H RT armor/EC builds. I don't claim there's anything special or original here; I'm posting because some guys were interested, and I might even get a few helpful tips.

Premise: I wanted to focus on leech so I have meaningful amounts even on bosses, which lead me to pick a skill with high attack speed and no elemental conversion. This build likes to jump into the middle of the action, but can also function from a moderate distance when necessary.

PassiveTree
Tree (level 98)
The remaining 2 points complete the Scion life wheel at level 100.

Bandits: O,K,O

Jewels:

Gear+Links

Sweep

Swaps:

This gets swapped in for low/no regen maps in place of one of the elemental supports depending on resist mods. Also for ele reflect maps so that I don't kill myself.

Vaal Lightning Strike

Single target "cooldown" for bosses, warband packs and beefy rares. This thing does tremendous damage over time, especially if you apply it with

and Taste of Hate (I don't have one).
This skill also allows you to stay away from dangerous bosses and just wait for them to die to the DoT (Crema, Temple etc.). Costs 0 mana, which allows me to use both of my main skills without BM gems while still reserving 100% of my mana.

Support abilities on CwDT. My curse of choice is Warlord's Mark, which helps with leech and with stunning big groups of white mobs. You could use a low level Enfeeble or whatever you prefer.

Mobility and Fortify, not much to say here.

EC and auras.

I need to use an Unset Ring to fit into my gear. If I used Determination instead of HoA and AA I wouldn't need this, but I like the chill.

Swap auras, depending on map mods:

Flasks

Stats
Sweep DPS: ~70k, with Blood Rage, Frenzy Charges and golem only.

Vaal LS: no idea how to calculate the total damage of this thing yet

Life: 8000

Armor: 12.7k (19k with Determination)

Resists (without Endurance Charges):

Fire: 76(123)
Cold: 75(88)
Lightning: 75(153)
Chaos: 15

Any criticism, questions or helpful comments are welcome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info