Burning with Righteous Fire is not procing Sacrificial Harvest

It should work. How many vaal gems are you using in your test? Souls get divided amonsgst them so if you have more than one, you have to look at each one after each kill to see if any extra souls are granted.

Edit: looks like you have another Vaal Molten Shell in your alt weapon slot. Not sure if that is taking souls away from your other one, but worth checking out,
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Aug 27, 2015, 4:20:27 PM
I was testing it without using Vaal Molten Shell. My goal is to be able to fill souls for Vaal Molten Shell with burning from RF, and it's only granting 1 soul per kill(always!). Have 2x Sacrificial Harvest (55% total), was killing ~100 monsters (one by one) and was checking how many sould do I get. It was always one.

P.S. OK, will put the thread to bug report section. I had no idea if it's a but or it's working as intended(quite a lot things are not working with RF burning and it's said that it should be like that) thats why I'm asking here. Thanks for answers. Still waiting for GGG statement.
"
didiws wrote:
I was testing it without using Vaal Molten Shell. My goal is to be able to fill souls for Vaal Molten Shell with burning from RF, and it's only granting 1 soul per kill(always!). Have 2x Sacrificial Harvest (55% total), was killing ~100 monsters (one by one) and was checking how many sould do I get. It was always one.

P.S. OK, will put the thread to bug report section. I had no idea if it's a but or it's working as intended(quite a lot things are not working with RF burning and it's said that it should be like that) thats why I'm asking here. Thanks for answers. Still waiting for GGG statement.
What do you mean by without using Vaal Molten Shell? The only Vaal gems I see on your character are two Vaal Molten Shells. Two Vaal gems mean each gets half as many souls.
2nd Vaal Molten Shell is in my 2nd weapon set, and it was puted there yesterday or 2 days ago(for sure after testing).

Edit: Did testing again without the 2nd Vaal Molten Shell in swap set. Still only 1 soul per kill:/ QQ

Fix this pls casue my build is half broken becasue of it.
Last edited by didiws on Aug 28, 2015, 10:04:17 AM
Ok. I see you posted the bug report. Hopefully somebody looks into it and responds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info