Burning with Righteous Fire is not procing Sacrificial Harvest

I wonder if it's working as intended or it's a bug.

I'm playing Righteous Fire burner, and did some testing with Sacrificial Harvest jewels. It turned out that killing enemies with burn from RF is not granting addinational soul per kill from Sacrificial Harvest. Tested it on ~50 mobs with 55% chance for another soul from jewels so there is no place for mistake from my side.

Would be great if someone from GGG can clarify it for me if it's a bug or working as intended.

Thanks in advance.
BUMP

Anyone?
Sad that this fell to second page without any replies. I suspect it is a bug, because in the past there have been issues with Degeneration and on-kill effects which were thought to be resolved. Maybe try using /bug in game and posting in the bug report thread?
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Last edited by adghar on Aug 22, 2015, 6:50:19 PM
Degeneration from RF does trigger things like the frenzy charge from Blood Dance boots and/or Bloodrage or charge giving curses.

Sounds like a bug to me.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
"
adghar wrote:
Sad that this fell to second page without any replies.

Well, only replies that we (at least me) are waiting for is a message from GGG staff. I think that there was no answer becasue of weekend.

I was thinking about this and I'm quite sure that it's a bug. Repairing this bug will be a huge deal for my build, so fingers crossed. :)
Sad... still no answer.
Well... I'll keep bumping the thread untill i get answer or forum ban.
I don't see a reason for it not to work....
It's free, quit complaining, and just play the game.
might want to make a thread in bug report forums
Oblivious
yea put it in the bug report forums.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info