[tempest]tanky fast clear speed Explosive Arrow

This build is tanky, cheep, good clear speed, and fun!

currently im lvl 85, with 7k life 7.5k armor unbuffed (20k with normal granite flask.) 5 endurence charges 4 frenzy charges able to face tank almost everything (blue dropbears in 75map w/ cold dmg haste hit me for half 3.5kish)

I made this build after watching Ziggy play his EA build, and thinking I could make it better. I did not like how he went into the shadow tree and I felt like it was a waste, after messing around on the tree for a few days, (and weeks after improving it as I leveled up), I came up with this build.
I wanted high clear speed of EA and be able to tank invisible mobs that pop up and 1shot you (devourers). With this build Im able to run through most maps without worring about being 1shot, I can play aggressively and blink arrow into the middle of a pack of mobs, kill them in about 2-3 sec and repeat without worrying about getting stun locked or 1shot. 5stack of my 5L single target EA on reflect mob hits for around 3k, so its not an issue. The only real drawback to this build is not being able to do reflect maps (can with ruby flask.. kinda) and the single target dmg, its not the best, but its not BAD either. so Id highly recommend running a single target EA with ignite along with your Aoe set-up.

EA-GMP-INCaoe-slower proj-fire pen 6th link life leach or empower

EA(20%)-fire pen-chance to ignite-conc effect (4link works fine) slower proj- 6th link empower

I use both chaos and fire golems depending on what map im doing, alway use the chaos golem in high maps. its a free endurance charge.
I also self cast bloodrage, but I guess you can set up one of those fancy self cast thingies if you're lazy. but I dont have to recast it vary often.
enduring cry and flammability of course

you can spend 1alch - 2chaos on every piece of gear and itll be good.(just buy a corrupted 5L chest with the 1r 3g 1b socket they're cheep, and can find some nice ones) make sure they're all armor based.
my gear
Spoiler

same with jewels, You dont need 15% fire dmg 10% area/ proj dmg. but they're nice to have.
my jewels
Spoiler

skill tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwEswUtBg4J9gthDF8OPBQgFHEaOBynJbwnLyftLlM1kjrhPC09_EMxRtdHfk3jUEdTpVWpWGNZ81oaXz9j_WVNZlRnm2hlaPJqAW87cYVyD3KpdO11y3asd-N5aHrmeu982X31ggeCm4Nfg8yE2YzPjX6QVZHOlG-XtJo7n9-iAKZXqW6sqq4-r2y3Pre2u-29Nr6nwBrBBMMzxBXEWMT2xq7G2M9-02_UfNi92XzawdtP37_gw-Fz5FHqGOpi7w7vfPAf8kXz3fZI9zL46_4K_o8=?accountName=superbubbakush&characterName=King_Awowogei

bandits: Oak, skillpoint, endurance or frenzy charge
leveling Id go with flame totem + firestorm into dual flame totem, tree should look something like this
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMLYRQgGjgnLyoTOuE8LT38RtdQR1hjWOVZ81orXz9j_WZUZp5nm2jycYVyD3KpeuaCm4Nfg8yMz5BVlG-aO6IAo_KmV6yqrj6vbLc-wGbE9sauxtjYveFz5FHvDvAf8kX2SP4K
then head down to bloodmagic picking up barbism and juggernaut after, then filling out the rest of the sion life wheel. when ever you feel the need you can pick up the .8% life regen node in the mara start. then after that head down to the dualest tree start filling that part of the tree out, when you get to maps, or even a1 merc you can switch to EA, when you do make sure to pick up the AOE nodes in the templar tree. after picking up furry bolts you should get combat stamina and unyielding nodes.
Sic Semper Evello Mortem Tyrannis
Last edited by superbubbakush on Aug 22, 2015, 8:28:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info