Statement about masters meta craft mod.

So basically:
Someone theorized about new meta mods in patch notes thread, GGG deleted this post because "we wanted players to find new recipes and game mechanic by their own" rly? So GGG are you rly such a trolls sitting in your dev chairs and laughing at players "look those stupid bastards still didn't find our meta craft mod hehehehe". ok I can half understand that you deleted this post coz you felt like a kid whose new toy was destroyed but the bad thing is, that people who knew how to use this meta craft mods and made billion of exalts and million of mirrors by exploiting and not sharing it with other users, belong to same guild as your employer (due to stupid name and shame policy I can't write guild name and employer nick name) so we can suspect that that employer told his guild mates the truth about those meta mods. In addition this guild in past (and in present) is suspected for RMT , some of this guild memebrs were banned for RMT. All this situation will leave a big scar on GGG public relations, and i think that number of people that believe that GGG is running many RMT sites and that devs are RMT currency will rocket sky. Also in development manifesto Chris didn't write a word according to that guild and that staff member. I think that player base deserve any further explanation on those very unmolar situation.

I'm curious about Charan's opinion on this situation because he was alwasy close to GGG, but he never was a blind fanboy, in the past he gave some constructive criticism to the devs and game when they deserved it.
Aye Aye Captain!
Last edited by Rachel on Aug 22, 2015, 7:15:49 AM
Haha a lot of people thought Charan was a hardcore GGG person oh that is absolutely not the case.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Dude, just... stop?
Last edited by Rajaion on Aug 22, 2015, 6:39:08 AM
"
jeż wrote:

Someone theorized about new meta mods in patch notes thread, GGG deleted this post

Proofs?

"
jeż wrote:
people who knew how to use this meta craft mods and made billion of exalts and million of mirrors by exploiting

Proofs? The 72 mirror screenshot was fake.

"
jeż wrote:
so we can suspect that that employer told his guild mates the truth about those meta mods

You can suspect whatever you want, but without proofs... you know the deal.

"
jeż wrote:
some of this guild memebrs were banned for RMT

One guy got banned for botting, he got reported by his guild mates and got banned 3 minutes later. So proofs for RMT bans?

"
jeż wrote:
i think that number of people that believe that GGG is running many RMT sites and that devs are RMT currency will rocket sky

And CIA/Mossad/Jay Wilson did 9/11. Also aliens.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
jeż wrote:

Someone theorized about new meta mods in patch notes thread, GGG deleted this post

Proofs?

"
jeż wrote:
people who knew how to use this meta craft mods and made billion of exalts and million of mirrors by exploiting

Proofs? The 72 mirror screenshot was fake.

"
jeż wrote:
so we can suspect that that employer told his guild mates the truth about those meta mods

You can suspect whatever you want, but without proofs... you know the deal.

"
jeż wrote:
some of this guild memebrs were banned for RMT

One guy got banned for botting, he got reported by his guild mates and got banned 3 minutes later. So proofs for RMT bans?

"
jeż wrote:
i think that number of people that believe that GGG is running many RMT sites and that devs are RMT currency will rocket sky

And CIA/Mossad/Jay Wilson did 9/11. Also aliens.

I think the Aliens pulled this one off alone.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
This thread has been locked, as there is already an active thread discussing this topic here, and please check out the discussion in Chris' Development Manifesto post.
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
Last edited by Rachel on Aug 22, 2015, 7:23:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info