[2.0] WHACK-A-MAUL Tanky 2H Mace RT Ice Crash (Designed for Hardcore. New Player Friendly!)

"
itsLevitt wrote:
Why don't linked Blood Magic
So that can do Hatred AA HoA

You do run all three of them later (Determination instead of Hatred). It's in the 112 point tree. You do not need blood magic, and you will sacrifice either a huge amount of damage or area of effect if you take BM.
"
Deaderic wrote:
Really like this build, I'm going to give it a try.

How are you generating endurance charges?

Warlord's Mark. You apply it when you leap slam with the curse on hit.

If you're running something silly like curse immunity stuff, swap out the warlord's mark on leap slam with endurance charge on melee stun.
Last edited by Danktor on Aug 26, 2015, 10:57:36 PM
interesting build. got to lv28 tonight and really liking the ice crash skill.
You could craft blood magic to weapon and run ice crash from weapon so no real dps lose there. but level 1 blood magic+high mana cost of ice crash means you lose alot of life regen. And ofc it can be quite hard to find nice weapon with affix left for blood magic.
Do you run hypotermia even when you use determination or do you swap it to faster attacks? Atleast for me hypotermia doesnt really work too well without hatred, atleast against monsters that it matters. Simply not enought cold dmg..
Last edited by Taotao11 on Aug 27, 2015, 7:46:12 AM
You could craft it on weapon, but then you're looking at two 6 links. I was actually tempted to try this, but then settled for the 5L on the weapon. Mana is not really a concern unless it's single target and you forget to rallying cry. Or of course, if shit is curse immune.

I find that hypothermia is still pretty acceptable without hatred since the cwdt arctic breath and arctic armor (leap over the target to apply fortify buff and warlord's mark) do a fairly decent job of keeping things chilled.
Last edited by Danktor on Aug 27, 2015, 1:47:00 PM
Trying out this build, thx for sharing it, lvl 60 atm.
Can you add me ingame please? Have some questions to ask, sent you a friend request.
good build. was fiddling around to make my own, made it easier for me. 17k ice crash at lvl 59. thanks.
"
Danktor wrote:
You could craft it on weapon, but then you're looking at two 6 links. I was actually tempted to try this, but then settled for the 5L on the weapon. Mana is not really a concern unless it's single target and you forget to rallying cry. Or of course, if shit is curse immune.

I find that hypothermia is still pretty acceptable without hatred since the cwdt arctic breath and arctic armor (leap over the target to apply fortify buff and warlord's mark) do a fairly decent job of keeping things chilled.

hey can you repost the skill tree again? the final one? since Poedb is gone now.
Well, I definitely need that skill tree as well. Thanks for the build, it is amazing though.
I was having trouble keeping endurance charges up and felt too squishy, so I made some changes:
Instead of using Hypothermia with Ice Crash, I use Fortify. I now get 100% uptime.
Instead of using Fortify with Leap Slam, I use Endurance Charge on Stun.

Other than that, loving this build! Thanks for sharing :)

IGN: echoBlood

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info