Im writting about a big issue Im having

Im contanstly getting insulted since two weeks because I dont accept the offers of the other person or don't go lower than my prices. This really bother me. I got said that im a horrible person, that i am no life, dumb, stupid, grumpy, that i should get my head out of my ass, that im 1 in a million, that karma will punish me,LOL GL Selling that price ;), ect, by multiples persons about 4-5 times a day. I also get people getting mad at me cuz i dont sell my items 1/2 or less than my price and start criticising my prices. They are my prices and I have the right to not go lower or to put this number. I also got a person randomly whispering me for a certain item saying im really stupid to put this price and saying he's trying to help me, without having any intention to buy it "just giving advice".this is just wasting time for both of us. The fact this kind of stuff happen multiple times EVERYDAY really bothers and annoying me. I do ignore those people after, but they are constantly new players that does it.

I just wish to write that so people aknowledge this problem and start to be less rude and mean. This is totally unfun and can ruin my mood.

I really think no one deserve to get insulted, make fun of, because the seller don't get it the way he want.
Hello Ing : Strangie
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Aug 21, 2015, 7:17:36 PM
Hi There,

I'm really sorry to hear that! When this happens, we would strongly recommend that you report the player, so that we can take appropriate actions in these situations.

You can report the player via right clicking their name, selecting the "report" option, and then filling out any additional information you feel is necessary.

We certainly do not condone or allow the sort of abusive behavior being described. You're also always more than welcome to contact us at support@grindinggear.com with any concerns you may have.
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Aug 21, 2015, 7:19:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info