Silly question :d

Does your wife if u got one or 2, allow you play?Or you are sneaking prawn and play at nights when wife sleeps :D
One Piece
Silly question to ask IMO :P
Thanks so much to "Crystalis" for a Beta Key!!!!
that what I thought of
One Piece
I dont have a wife, but my GF disapproves of my game playing. I'm not allowed anywhere near the Xbox when she's around, unless to watch DVDs

But there are better things to do than playing computer games when your gf is around...
Enjoy yourself.
"
Ryz wrote:
I dont have a wife, but my GF disapproves of my game playing. I'm not allowed anywhere near the Xbox when she's around, unless to watch DVDs

But there are better things to do than playing computer games when your gf is around...

I know what u mean, same goes for my wife she dont like when I play games, for exception if we play together on ps3 motion games
One Piece
Lol so she will not like you playing the PoE beta all day :P
Enjoy yourself.
"
Ryz wrote:

trying to convince us or your yourself? :P
Fun things, Sad things... We can't share everything, But what we can, we should share... That is what it means to be a guild. A single persons happiness is everyone's happiness. A single persons anger is everyone's anger. And a single person's tears are everyone's tears.
Last edited by scriptmonkey on Dec 8, 2011, 9:14:20 AM
Ha, guess I'm lucky. I got my GF interested in Videogames, so she doesn't care when I play; which is good cuase I play.... A lot... XD
Stay a while and SHUT THE $*&% UP!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info