Anyone on the forum now should be in the beta

at least we got streams running now to give us a good look at the game, im watching one right now and it look pretty cool
Indeed...

I need a key like a fat kid needs a cupcake.
This is a signature.

It is mine.

Original content do not steal!
As much as I would love to get a key, giving a key to everyone who posts on the forums is asking for a disaster.

Imagine if the word got out, people would just spam the forums and honest forum goers would have to suffer through thousands of 'lol' posts.

It would ruin a fairly polite and intelligent group of people.
"
mininuked wrote:
really there is no way to speed up the key giving process just you crave attention on the forums about keys...its not like you hearts going to explode if you dont get a key...if it does please seek immidiate medical attention.

lol
Phase 1: Make D3

Phase 2: ?

Phase 3: Profit
MMO is successful as their CB is, if people become frustrated from CB phase they wont return and play in OB. This will cause lack of players in game. I have seen many games closed down because of bad start even game is good or almost perfect. And once is lost will never regained.
From this perspective they should either increase the key let people play and satisfy their needs or frustrate people and make them forget about this game.
And believe me, GGG will be one losing not the gamers.
"
Deez wrote:
Patience is a virtue.

In 30 years I still haven't mastered this.

Except in gaming.
:) I hope I get in!
Anyone noticed how the avatar im using looks like a serial killers MYSPACE picture XD
Anybody else looks at the beta invitees and thinks "I posted on the forums, I just fcked up my chances!"?
Seriously.. so many 0 posters, it makes me sad.

EDIT: 4 people in a row with 0 posts, WTF GGG???????
Last edited by BTrayaL on Aug 11, 2011, 4:27:06 AM
yah.. what she said..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info