Anyone on the forum now should be in the beta

Patience
Seems like unactive members are getting more beta invites. Why are they getting an invite if they don't even log in to the website? I bet half of those people don't even know that they've got a invite yet.
"
Kaune wrote:
patience wont help us when theres probably 10s of thousands of inactive accounts that are randomly getting chosen for closed beta testing..

If there will be inactive beta accounts, quantity of these accounts compensate new keys, Chris wrote it for a long time already.
If patience is the key wheres the real door? XD
nope mines missing too whos stealing our damn keys lol
Patience.... ngggggggggggggggggggg.... this is starting to wear on my fraying nerves...
If tears were fuel, i could keep an aircraft carrier going for twenty to thirty years just from the past 22.5 hours since the keys started going out = P
wow now that is dedication give this man a key before he shrivels up and turns into a raisin
yay
Wasn't talking about my tears -.- Meant the forum as a whole. I'm perfectly content to wait and see if I get in instead of whining about how i deserve stuff because i signed up before yesterday AND i make posts in the forums!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info