Who would know...

That this day is the day when you feel good to be a standard league player even though the devs and a large portion of the community treats your league as the "dumpster".

All the tears, yum yum yum.

Edit: actually, i should say "feel relatively less shitty".
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Aug 21, 2015, 3:52:14 PM
I think you should pay more attention to what people think about you and how you play in particular
Burn all the orbs!
"
skuadak wrote:
I think you should pay more attention to what people think about you and how you play in particular

Oh yeah? And why should I do that? This is the internet, you know?
If you're looking to bait, you might be better off on reddit - there is a bit of grumpy here on the forums, but most of the salt seems to be over there.

In the meantime, have you considered linking some Steam Charts or something? You know, to spice things up a little? :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Aug 21, 2015, 1:16:38 AM
"
If you're looking to bait, you might be better off on reddit - there is a bit of grumpy here on the forums, but most of the salt seems to be over there.

In the meantime, have you considered linking some Steam Charts or something? You know, to spice things up a little? :)

That I haven't though about. Next time!
Always happy to help - don't forget there are some brutal user reviews on Metacritic as well, I haven't seen anyone dredge those up yet in a desperate effort to stay relevant.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
large portion of the community treats your league as the "dumpster".

I doubt it is large portion of community because large portion of community dont care about other players, other leagues or don't know how leagues even work.

You should say vocal minority who like to fell superior for playing challange leagues.

If I would care about 'community' I would have to spend more time moaning on forum how PoE is bad game how monster deal too much demage how it is not my build fault because i'm top player from reddit, instead of playing PoE and having fun.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
I was a stanard guy before going into leagues and the sole reason was that the economy was cheaper lol

I feel ripped off in Warbands right now lol Might jump back into standard again :D
"
Always happy to help - don't forget there are some brutal user reviews on Metacritic as well, I haven't seen anyone dredge those up yet in a desperate effort to stay relevant.

Think of the children's children nait!

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
ffogell wrote:
I was a stanard guy before going into leagues and the sole reason was that the economy was cheaper lol

I feel ripped off in Warbands right now lol Might jump back into standard again :D

Yeah I bought a rat's nest for 4 exalt and my stomach just dropped out when i realized how cheap it is on standard.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info