hahahahaha

Loooooool!

Imagine the rage when the dude with the exalt vendor recipe who has ggg member in guild reveals his secrets. This is pretty good lols too tho
IGN: Tuqo
Last edited by Rachel on Aug 22, 2015, 7:14:50 AM
I know of the exalted recipe ^_^
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

HM can we get a ggg member to confirm or deny and then delete their post before anyone can see it please?
"
w7west wrote:
Loooooool!

Imagine the rage when the dude with the exalt vendor recipe who has ggg member in guild reveals his secrets. This is pretty good lols too tho

I love this game, so I'll just laugh with you.

"

Share please.
Wow read the master craft development manifesto the ggg squad just scrambled up. Already like 20 pages of rrrrraaaaaggggeeee hahahahaha reminds me of the first month after d3 released and the forums are pure nerd rage
"

Fake
"
Weed wrote:
"

Fake

That's what they want you to believe.
the way it went on reddit is like:

1.)
i would post here: "you only have to trade in 10 pieces of every currency except exalted mirror/divine which has a 50/50 chance to either eat your currency or grant an exalt after you pressed on the trade button".

2.) ggg comes in calling that bullshit

3.) i know i don't have to try that method to get exalts

revealing hidden recipes by denying false claims is the wrong thing to do. that's why quarl deleted his post.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Exalt recipe is already in poe wiki

2× Exalted Orb
5× Regal Orb ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­= ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­1× Mirror of Kalandra
1× Divine Orb

­ ­

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vendor_recipe_system#Downgrade

also, i'm sure that if GGG make "there is no mirror" recipe post and delete it after 10 minutes then everone will know about that post and no one ever will try to do mirror recipe...

Telling that delted post about master crafting changed anything and helped hide truth is stupid.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Aug 21, 2015, 5:20:40 AM
Will edit in 1 minute...
Last edited by MirrorOfkal on Aug 21, 2015, 6:05:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info