2.0.2b Patch Notes, 1000th News Post and Old Screenshots!

ARBALEST! gimme!
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
timetraveling! :)
you have gone a great way since the begining GGG :)
/gg
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
You know, I seem to make a lot of posts requesting (demanding) that this or that gets fixed, or downright bashing GGG on some of their decisions.......and not enough posts praising all the damned hard work they have done over these many years, bringing to us one hell of game.

The last screenshot about the concept of strength/dexterity/intelligence system has the word Sickle with a couple of question marks. I am SO GLAD it made it into the game in the form of Reaper's Pursuit. That is my all-time favorite skin!

So a couple of my own screenshots;

http://i.imgur.com/7hqlnWQ.png
http://i.imgur.com/E8fgCSn.png

Thanks to all at GGG for such a great game!!!

Edit: gah I need to learn to spell...
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Aug 22, 2015, 9:11:50 AM
"
Here's a similar screenshot that shows what the inventory used to look like back in the first week or two of its existence.

Hey, you should go back to that. I want to equip approximately 50 rings where all my other items should go D:

Just imagine: all rings in game become pierce-able rings. In place of a helmet, wear 4 earrings. In place of body armor, wear 4 nipple rings and 2 belly button rings. It even makes me glad that you guys haven't invented pants yet!
Last edited by codetaku on Aug 22, 2015, 10:09:57 AM
Almost 9 years passed and yet no your planned arbalests, crossbows and decapitators?!

Were you in coma guys or what?
Repeating Crossbow ......YES Please :DD
For me, universal conception of machine guns disguised as bows or crossbows is awful, yet absence of spears is really disappointing. They should be among the first friends for new-come exiles.
Wow... 1000th news post and still no 6L or mirror drop... for the love of... mother... (I'd better stop now or I'll get censored)... sigh!
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Wow, cubism was the rage in 2007. Before that there was even the look of an Asteroids / Bezerk arcade game. Just look at how far PoE has come.

According to Wikipedia Cubism "has been considered the most influential art movement of the 20th century". Too bad we are in the 21st century and old school graphics are "so last century" and have no place here. Yes, yes, I know it takes a great amount of time to perfect 3D quality art in any game. GGG has done very well for such a small dev. team.

I bet the frame rate was higher then than now. ☺
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
so... where in the development did it all go wrong?

oh yeah, the time you stubbornly refused to implement an auction house.
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Aug 23, 2015, 5:28:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info