2.0.2b Patch Notes, 1000th News Post and Old Screenshots!

I like the str/dex/int sketch/plan, hadn't seen that one before.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
<redacted>
Personal Item Filter(s):
https://www.pathofexile.com/item-filter/Rxpet8
Last edited by Censurri on Apr 13, 2021, 11:25:07 AM
Welcome back Chris. I hope you had a great and relaxing vacation. Sorry you came back to gamer stupid drama.

Have a great vacation Bex.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on Aug 21, 2015, 1:08:18 AM
It's all good with the new pets, they are okay. But can we please get some staff MTX there are literally none...
Glad to have you back Chris. The game has come a long way since then. :D
"
BonumNox wrote:
It's all good with the new pets, they are okay. But can we please get some staff MTX there are literally none...

Staff mtx? You mean like, I don't know, replace Scion character model (including voice lines) with Bex, or replace Duelist with Chris? :)

Edit: I'd absolutely buy that!
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
Last edited by mruuh on Aug 21, 2015, 1:46:33 AM
No spears even back then...

Welcome back Chris!
Hope Vegas was good to you.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
WTB - GGG documentary!! do it :D

welcome back chris!
IGN: TitanVaolox

"
mruuh wrote:
"
BonumNox wrote:

Staff mtx? You mean like, I don't know, replace Scion character model (including voice lines) with Bex, or replace Duelist with Chris? :)

Edit: I'd absolutely buy that!

Well duelist is Rory so you have that :P
For the love of Nightmare please give us crossbows, especially the arbalest. I truly don't care if they're just reskinned bows, or even MTX skins. Just gimmeh.

Srsly heavy crossbow and/or repeating crossbow MTXs would be really popular. Do iiiiit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info