whys everyone foaming at their mouths from this revelation?

"
"
kamil1210 wrote:
"
A lot of the secrets that GGG wants the players to find on their own requires unhealthy amounts of time spent playing the game.

People who spend more time on X are better in X. Wow, this is awful! GGG need to fix PoE so everone get free exalts and God have to fix real life...

Did I forget to underline unhealthy? Oh, looks like I did. There's nothing wrong with players investing more of their time into the game having advantages. What's wrong is that PoE seems to require more of your time than you would spend on your irl job. That's not something a game should ever require of its players.

If it requires more time than you are prepared to invest, don't. It's simple, really.

And, by the way, I find this confusing since players with skill and experience can easily hit 90 in less than a week (softcore). Some can actually do it in hardcore too. In a new league, starting from scratch.

No, they aren't RMT-ing.

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"

PS : If you know players letting large amounts of wealth rot away in the permanent leagues, please let them know it would be very cool of them to give it away to people who will be using it.

Let it rot. We don't need temp league levels of inflation going on.
IGN : Ericaa
My Store! /108685
My Rain of Arrows Evasion build guide! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/791798
Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/samfishersam
So what is the recipe
"

PS : If you know players letting large amounts of wealth rot away in the permanent leagues, please let them know it would be very cool of them to give it away to people who will be using it.

Ohh dear god, please not, if they hand it out it will kill the current economy, and only those who managed to get some parts of the wealth would be able to purchase things etc for the near future.
Standard is OK as it is. Not perfect but playable with enough time invested.
"
Bjarmfark wrote:
So what is the recipe

you can use master crafting and an orb of scouring to remove all prefixes or suffixes from a item.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Aug 21, 2015, 5:43:21 AM
"
vio wrote:
"
Bjarmfark wrote:
So what is the recipe

you can use master crafting and an orb of scouring to remove all prefixes or suffixes from a item.

Still cost a lot of money but never less fucking amazing.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
This kinda kills RNG and makes a huge hole between lvl 8 master players and players with master <lvl8
Last edited by CerbereGamer on Aug 21, 2015, 6:08:32 AM
"
"
vio wrote:
"
Bjarmfark wrote:
So what is the recipe

Still cost a lot of currency but nevertheless fucking amazing.

*fixed

If the cost was money you'd be RMT'ing t-rex
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Aug 21, 2015, 6:44:47 AM
"
"
vio wrote:
"
Bjarmfark wrote:
So what is the recipe

Still cost a lot of money but never less fucking amazing.

i think the real reason of the outrage has been:

- the price it cost to even discover the crating option which excluded the majority of players

- and that it affected everybody else (who sold obviously bricked items for less currency)

edit:
and the recipe revealed the reason behind the removal of hybrid phys damage mods from master crafting: the recipe allows the creation of rare items with no mods which synergizes too well with multimod master crafting.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Aug 21, 2015, 6:56:47 AM
Actually I have no problem with all of this, except for maybe one thing:

The chaos:exalt ratio which is starting to be way too high for my pour casual gaming souls. Farming currency for exalt is starting to looks like more like a chore now its take almost twice as much chaos than before(previous league)

I'm seriously thinking going back into standard , but well if that is the case I think should stop playing altogether.

I'm going to wait for the next season, if the economy is as bad , I think its going to be the end for me .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info