have you ever had one of those moments

Some fellow is looking for +390dps bow with 5-6L, he says he has 68 pure ex and shows 6L carcass and some 21/20 gem. Soooo... 90ex at least then?

Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Aug 21, 2015, 3:23:05 AM
I had 2 exalts drop yesterday, that's about the luckiest I've ever been.
I stopped playing on standard for a few months.

I decided to come back between leagues just to fuck around. I open some white arcade map, then 10-15 seconds in after killing 2-3 packs of monsters, an exalt drops. Whatever, I rush the map and kill the boss. I open a new map (don't remember which one, shitty low level white map), kill some shit mobs, within 10-15 seconds another exalt drops.

It's like if the game wanted me to play standard or some shit.

Seriously try it - log on a char on a different league that you haven't played for a while. It feels like you get epic drops for the first hour or so.

off-topic
It's like maps. At first it's easy as fuck to get high level maps and everything. Then after a while, all of a sudden, maps stop dropping. Like after a few hours of mapping I had a few 77 maps and 1-2 78's just by alching them (not even chiseling). After that, maps stopped dropping. I probably had over 25 75 maps and got maybe 2 or 3 +1's out of them. Now my highest map is 73 and I've gotten about 5-6 +1's and 2 +2's in 50+ maps that I've done.

I should alternate between Tempest and Warbands to toy with the drop rates.
Last edited by Jaille on Aug 21, 2015, 2:52:58 AM
Yes, it's my best story of POE history...Ive found higher value things of course but about 1 year ago - I killed a mob that dropped ex...then I take a few steps-open chest and voila! another Ex!

Both within 5 seconds XD

Waiting for a mirror to take the place of #1 story...
I have this moment quite often, because I'm happy for any unique. But very recently I had these Gloves drop in standard and I think they're the best rare I've ever found:

They only had one red socket at the time and 0% quality, though.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info