[2.0 "TS"] BOSS IMMORTALITY BUILD ATZIRI=1EX UBER =20EX

:) your right flammability need to go to ring and i take vaal haste instead right know this vaal molten shell work for clear speed u have 2 to use so u can use them almost all the time in map i will upload video soon
Sorry all i do mistake i change this again to how it was before because its take more time to accept souls
I update clear speed video and i will update atziri & build explanation soon
and i don't go on arctic armor because its not give nothing
I dont understand how can you reach 7K HP. I have similar HP points on my gear ( only 22 points less in total than you ) and took all major life nodes and at lvl 71 I only have 5100 HP. I dont get it....
Str is also comparable.
As for the auras my opinion is that you are a bit wrong, Anger is 50% reservation. By taking this out you can use HoT and Arctic Armor and you will have slightly less DPS ( but not significant ) and better defenses as Arctic Armor synergies very well with this build.
I Answer first i have 7.5 k life
Spoiler

and this is my item :
Spoiler

and this is new skill tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUAAdwB5wSzBS0GDgn2DF8NzRQgFE0YVhiRGS4aOBynHM4nLyftKS4rUC5TMfs62DwtPQ89_EGHQzFDyEbXR35PBFOlVbVXDVhjWfNboF8_Y_1lTWZUaGVodGjybztxhXIPdO11y3fjeWh65nwOfLt_44IHgpuDX4PMhNmFe4zPjX6QVZo7ns2fy5_fogCnMKdVqW6tja-nsUK3PryfvTa-p8AawGbBBMRYxPbGrsbYzZjPftIh02_UfNWm2L3ZYdpi2rnaweFz6mLsOO087w7vfPAf8azyQfOb9kj53fno_Ev-Cv5U?accountName=tsohar77&characterName=ytytugdjdj

I level 91

and about arctic armor right know he don't do nothing for any build he so mach not good aura that its hard imagination build that use him .
this is link way its useless skill gem
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1331754
And i can use 3 aura but i pass because there isn't any aura can help me more

When i achieve hope for uber i will update all
Last edited by tsohar77 on Sep 1, 2015, 6:48:34 PM
I am not debating that you dont have 7.5K life - there is no question about that, I just dont understand how, when gear stats, tree...etc is pretty much the same and I can only get to 5.1K at lvl 71. 20 more lvls wont get me to 7.5K....so I just dont understand...that's all....
I try to help u with post everything there is same option:
1. u don't have strength 600+
2. take the life like i take on skill tree
3. and try to achieve the higher life on every item
4. u use belly of the beast ?
maybe if u link too i will can help
have nice day
I have a bit more STR than you, my tree is pretty much the same, My belly is 40% max life, total life on items is just 35 less than yours.
If this is the case just take the point for life on skill tree and u will achieve 7.5 k don't worry.
Think about dps i have 35k with lmp try to focus on that and save for scold's bridle this for uber very important
Kenz0 u gain life for every level u go up so just keep levelling and follow the tree.
NIce build btw.
Last edited by Fhark on Sep 2, 2015, 12:12:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info