[2.0 "TS"] BOSS IMMORTALITY BUILD ATZIRI=1EX UBER =20EX

hey man
After looking at your present gear and adding all the resist points you have on gear and on tree you running on: fire 79 + purity, cold 48, light 86 . I am not sure if this is the case or you missing something somewhere? Do you only run 48 cold?
Your first screenshots are with the other helm on but now you not using it anymore as you switched to Scolds.
Probably you need to re-look at your gear / stats posted and update them.
i change this
Spoiler

and down point on Dexterity and add to Intelligence so i have 88 for fire 75 for lighting and 75 for cold and i need to change my item .
any way always u need max for resist .
how much dps is your incinerate tooltip on 1st stage?
im doing this build as a marauder and i have a 30k tooltip on 1st stage using LMP, and with faster projectiles i have 36k tooltip
For leveling, which parts of the tree or which notable nodes would you go for first? if leveling as templar
Answer disturbed_999 & awgxhd
i have a 33k tooltip on 1st stage using LMP on incinerate level 19 dont use incinerate level 20 because its take more 1 mana just after u achieve level 21 u can change and take same point on tree on reduce mana
Answer disturbed_999 for leveling i take in main life and u can take same point for fire but try to achieve RF on level 60 until then u can play flame totem with any fire skill gem
i am going to update the build soon for to be 10/10 on clear speed its important update so i try to do this very fast
nice day all
Update clear speed 10/10
not sure if I understand your " update "
Why you using flammability with vaal molten?
I always thought fire penetration is to use with vaal molten....?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info