[2.0 "TS"] BOSS IMMORTALITY BUILD ATZIRI=1EX UBER =20EX

right now i work on other build because its take too mach time to wait for uber set
the second build looks good more tank more life regen i will update link to this build soon
nice day
First of all, thanks for the build. I'm really enjoying it.

Only a single problem i have,

With 88%fireres + 12% Life regen on 6k life i'm still very squishy if i get hit and rely heavily on Ruby/Health flasks to see me through. Is this intended or am i missing something? I thought my life would regen must faster.

How do you stay alive when you're faced with difficult mobs? I've got gems same as yours and the endurance cry and immortal call don't do a great deal, warlords mark helps alot, but for example if i try Aztiri the 3 bosses before her absolutely wreck me and there isn't a right lot i can do about it aside from kite for ages and avoid all chaos stuff since we have no resistsances and hope i refill flasks. Is it just a case of stacking more DPS? I Have 25K Incinerate at the moment.

I also couldn't understand what was happening for the physical damage reduction update, can you explain please?

Thanks.
For the trio fight, if you have good enough dps(vaal molten shell is good here) you can kill them all before they kills you, otherwise you have no other choice than to kite around and get flask charges from killing ads.
Probably just poor gameplay from me then. The Cycloner can hit me down to 1/4 health in one spin.

On top of the fact he leaves degen, and theres a ton of chaos damage floating around it's a really tough fight. Think i need to finish the skill tree before attempting again. ( Level 76 )

Thanks for the response.
for Snafu92 if u talk on Cycloner on uber for me he deal 1/4 life dps(i have steal 3/4 life) and leach this very fast
if u talk Cycloner on atziri he not deal any dps
but u need be careful from bleed on him look on atziri guide very very important to work like this for never died .
i talk about my state on the last update .

and 3bygone3 is right kite around trio is best way

before the update try to ran grace instead anger
you should be on approximately 80%+ physical damage redaction if u have 6 k life
you will be very tanky

use faster projectiles against trio its help u to achieve more dps .

sory i am not explain good i will try to update this soon its hard for me to
explain this good on english but after the update on this build
i can not die for nothing

right now i work on mach better build and mach more cheaper and more dps so its take time .
have nice day
It'll try Grace then that's fine thank you!

Your English is fine so don't worry about it, i currently have to run Vitality of my RF only just gets covered by my life leech and if i take damage it doesn't regen at all.

How do you have 3/4 life leech?

Thanks for the response.
Last edited by Snafu92 on Oct 1, 2015, 11:55:42 AM
I do not have 3/4 life leech I said that i get 1/4 dps on uber Cycloner so i need leech just 1/4 life

my life leech is Warlord's Mark give me 2% life leach i deal just from incinerate 160 k+ dps its mean 3k life leach and u can use fire flask for more 10% life regen
just if someone 1 shot you u can died with all defence its can append so this is main idea way the build is immortality
for example i don't died on 2 level that i level up even once and i deal just level 78+ map and 80+ rot
try to follow on build and i hope u will be good too

If u have more questions I will happy to answer
have nice day

Would you mind taking a look at my skill tree / equipment and letting me know your thoughts please.

Skill tree - https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUAAdwEswYOCfYLYQxfDc0UIBhWGS4aOBo-HKcczicvJ-0pLitQMfs62DwtPfxBh0PIRtdHfk8EU6VVqVcNWGNZ81ugXsBfP2P9ZlRoZWh0aPJqAXGFcg9yqXfjeWh65nwOfLh99X_jggeCm4Nfg8yE2YV7iFqQVZSgl7SaO6IAp1Wpbq2Nr2yvp7c-vTbAZsEExBXEWMT2xq7G2M9-0iHUfNWm2L3ZYdpi4XPsOO087w7wH_Gs8kHzm_ZI-ej-Cv5U

Gear : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/snafu92
Last edited by Snafu92 on Oct 2, 2015, 8:47:49 AM
I have found this build to be very squishy if id doesn't have some sort of life leech.
I'm running doryanis belt and Doryani's catalyst and that is quite enough for me. If u dont have leech somewhere, this build just get rekt.
Does the 0.2% really make that much difference?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info