So now crafting secrets are revealed

How do people feel the fact that now the exalt orb cost similar to it's rarity and now you can craft yourself a GG item if you tried hard enough for the price of not a billion exalts and externals.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3hp9qz/voc_tells_the_rest_of_the_story_on_those_72/

Sharing, read the first comment if you don't understand.
Last edited by Rachel on Aug 22, 2015, 7:13:10 AM
Apathetic.

I just wish I knew sooner like I feel like a moron basically lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Thank you. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
You do realize that you can only get 3 T1 mods this way right? People getting butthurt over this drama don't seem to realize you still need a big wealth pool to craft this way. If you only have 5 exalts, this revelation means nothing to you. You aren't going to get that gg 6 T1 item..
"
jebroni wrote:
You do realize that you can only get 3 T1 mods this way right? People getting butthurt over this drama don't seem to realize you still need a big wealth pool to craft this way. If you only have 5 exalts, this revelation means nothing to you. You aren't going to get that gg 6 T1 item..

Oh my bad that you want 6 T1 items for the price worth of 1-2 weeks of casual farm.

._.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on Aug 20, 2015, 12:55:36 PM
I think the impact will be much less than all the excitement. It gives a few builds cheaper access to good but not BIS gear.
There may be some balance issues regarding new leagues, but otherwise I don't see it being a game changer in any real way.

I got in on it to upgrade my +2 fire staff to a +3 for my SRS (or would have if I had remembered that I don't have Vagan max'd), so I don't see how that's going to change anything for anyone.

There may also be a short lived economic impact in the temp league.
"
respwnd wrote:
I think the impact will be much less than all the excitement. It gives a few builds cheaper access to good but not BIS gear.
There may be some balance issues regarding new leagues, but otherwise I don't see it being a game changer in any real way.

I got in on it to upgrade my +2 fire staff to a +3 for my SRS (or would have if I had remembered that I don't have Vagan max'd), so I don't see how that's going to change anything for anyone.

There may also be a short lived economic impact in the temp league.

You don't see it as a game changer but they made 72 mirrors off this.

Dafaq.
If scours/prefix/suffix interaction changed from 1.3 > 2.0, it should have been included in the patch notes, like they did with all the other master craft changes.

Something also needs to be done about exalts. It's pretty obvious this master craft change is contributing to inflating exalt prices. There is a huge gap now between chaos and exalts, and the issue is items that are being sold for ex's are being inflated because of it. Chaos > other currencies are remaining stable. So an item that used to sell for 1 ex used to be valued at 40-50 chaos. Now it's 70+ chaos, and not because the item is rarer, or there is more demand for it, it's purely because of the inflating price of exalts.

Lastly, the whole point of removing eternals was to prevent crafting perfect T1 items, wasn't it? So it seems this meta mod/scour interaction just gave players the ability to craft perfect T1 items again. So what was the point of removing eternals, then?

As an interesting side result, this should deflate the price of eternals.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

"
RagnarokChu wrote:
Oh my bad that you want 6 T1 items for the price worth of 1-2 weeks of casual farm.
There is something perverse about expecting the former, and about performing the latter.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Seriously I really do feel like an idiot arg

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info