All GGG's credibility down to toilet...

"
I have a suggestion for GGG.

Make it mandatory for your employee using the "GGG" nickname not to be in any public guilds if not for an official GGG guild.

Of course they can at home create an account and be in whatever guild they want but no GGG staff ever should be able to be in a public guild.

I don t know how they think it would not make people scream conspiracy, even more now when the guild the staff belong have users who got banned for boting.

This is why confidentiality clause exist in this world. To avoid many complications like the one you are suggesting :)

"
Lightwood group was only one that was notified by GGG staff (hilarious it was on teamspeak) about how it really works.

If thats not favouritism, i dont know what is...

Favouritism is not about giving informations in this case it would be about giving them some additional abilities directly in the game that other players can't do.
Eg: manipulate data for this group ( database etc .. ) giving them abilitie to use a jetpack etc ..

Any player in PoE can basicaly discover and use this trick with masters as it as always been the cases by the past with vendor recipes ( as an example ).

Edit 3: My personal opinion still there is a fault from GGG on the way the display or hint some mechanics informations.

Are player forced to share the vendor recipe they discover ? no

So in the end maybe the dev talk has helped them yeah i'm agree but any players could have discovered it. Doesn't mean any player would have used it in this brilliant way.

Edit 3: this is disgusting in some ways if the proof is made that they has been helped by a dev but that's not the problem origin.
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Aug 20, 2015, 10:11:38 AM
"
It's pretty fucking lame but at the same time brilliant as fuck, He didn't need to manipulate the market and do the hard shit like I do.

All that was needed was one simple explanation from a developer and BOOM 72 mirrors.

I'm very envious.

Imagine how i feel, one entire year farming, trading, to get some "middle" gear, I pay a lot for +3 staff two months ago...
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
GGG already stated that they HATE casual player and only like the ones who has no life and play 16h per day. Don't we have a lovely development team? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I feel like half the people on this witch-hunt are the same people who will find reasons to distrust any action they don't agree with or understand from any authority figure. Every one of these I read, I keep waiting for someone to call Gary or Qarl a lizardman.

If you've been in the position where every one of your comments has rules, you know that sometimes, you comment when you shouldn't have.

I do wish, after the clarification that Qarl had commented, that he had reposted his comment and explained why he deleted it. That's unfortunate. But it's not a vast conspiracy.

How does one action six months ago lead to the title of this post? Where is the balance? Do you not feel like these developers give this game their all for us? Because they do, in my experience.

I wish I could get exalts, and now I won't really ever again until something changes. That blows. But it's not some shadow GGG Hydra infiltration.
So uhm... proofs?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
GGG divulging confidential information only to a few players so they gain an ingame advantage would be bad, if it did happen. It would only serve to undermine any confidence the player base has in GGG.

I don't see anywhere that is what happened. Not saying it didn't happen. But it seems premature to witch hunt GGG over it when there doesn't seem to be anything to back it up. GGG is very upfront about stuff like, this, however, so I hope they do comment on it. Keeping silent on something like this doesn't help.

However, I do have a problem with the whole master craft issue. If it's true that you could scour "cannot change prefix/suffix" in 1.3 (removes ALL mods), and GGG changed it in 2.0 so that it no longer scoured those 2 mods (because of removal of eternal), that is NOT something that should have been kept secret. This isn't a vendor recipe. This is a change of game mechanics. The implications of this change are huge, as evidenced by how powerful it is. It's the new eternal.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

"
This isn't a vendor recipe. This is a change of game mechanics. The implications of this change are huge, as evidenced by how powerful it is. It's the new eternal.

Vendor recipe are a change to game mechanic aswell and players has never been forced to reveal them when they discovered them.
Hf :)
"
Xavderion wrote:
So uhm... proofs?

Nope. None to be had, just alot of finger pointing and over reactions.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

ggg wants players to find out about certain mechanics themselves. they ever followed that rule.

that's probably also the reason why quarl deleted his post where he denied ventors false claim that master crafting with scourings doesn't work.

if ggg employees would correct every false claim someone posts on the internet it's too easy for players to find out about secret game mechanics by just posting more bullshit.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Aug 20, 2015, 11:24:04 AM
"
Heli0nix wrote:
"
This isn't a vendor recipe. This is a change of game mechanics. The implications of this change are huge, as evidenced by how powerful it is. It's the new eternal.

Vendor recipe are a change to game mechanic aswell and players has never been forced to reveal them when they discovered them.

According to crafters who posted on reddit, in 1.3, if you used a scour on the "cannot change prefix/suffix" meta mods, it removed ALL mods - it turned the item white. Now, in 2.0, that changed, a scour no longer removes "cannot change prefix/suffix" anymore. Despite scours saying it removes 'ALL' mods. That isn't a "new recipe" it's a change to the way scours and those 2 mods works.

Entirely different than adding a new vendor recipe in 2.0 that didn't even exist in 1.3.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info