Lightning Warp slow as hell after 2.0.2 patch?

Lightning Warping was already nerfed pretty heavily when Reduced Duration became Less Duration on Awakening release. I hope this is just a bug. Slow lightning warp no fun especially when all three gems are 20/20 not to mention it takes 3 gems to be fast, or used to.
"
Boem wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Geez, beat on Rory for a glitch, why'ntcha?

Like you guys never made a mistake? =0[.]o=

I am sure Rory understands, a certain somebody didn't have his cool-aid this morning and lost all sense of reason as a result.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : typo

You are just plain sad. Incapable of wit, so you can't enjoy the wit of others.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"

Writing that was witty of you? Oh my...

Whatever floats your boat.

Peace,

-Boem-

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I just timed it and it seems the less duration gem has no effect at all.
"
aimless1700 wrote:
Lightning Warping was already nerfed pretty heavily when Reduced Duration became Less Duration on Awakening release. I hope this is just a bug. Slow lightning warp no fun especially when all three gems are 20/20 not to mention it takes 3 gems to be fast, or used to.

There was a bug report about less duration indicating it wasn't computed correctly (it was still additive with reductions). It's probably related.

Wild guess - they never had the compound reduced+less duration calculation in code, so when they switched reduced duration to less duration with new values, first it wasn't actually less and was just reduced using the new values, now they actually switched it to less but the code doesn't use the value - so it has no effect.

tl;dr Wait for next patch.
Last edited by grinvader on Aug 20, 2015, 10:14:24 AM
Same story here also, supporting gems are not anymore supporting Lightning Warp.
"
Boem wrote:
"

Writing that was witty of you? Oh my...

Whatever floats your boat.

Peace,

-Boem-

Again, at least I have a boat to float.

Tell me how it feels at the bottom of the ocean, devoid of reason, logic, and wit.

It must be very dark and lonely down there. Why else would you spend so much time posting incorrect, short, non-substantive replies in nearly every thread together with a tasteless / pompous signature?
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
I've the same sad issue and the explanation is very simple. 20/20 less duration has:

10% Reduced Skill effect duration (20 quality)
49% Less Skill effect duration (20 level)

Basically, 10% helps lightning warp and 49% does nothing. Without less duration, 20/20 warp has 38% reduced duration. It becomes 48% with the support gem.

This better be a bug! Please GGG, fix this!
Yea, the less duration modifier no longer applies after 2.0.2. I just ripped to normal atziri for the first time on my 10k ES build because of how slow it was, that was terribly embarrassing.

Please let it be just a bug. It wasn't mentioned in the patch notes so it's probably just a bug. But if it was intentional, I will be very very very sad.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
Found this in Patch 2.0.2B discussion posted yesterday so they know about it.

"
Chris wrote:
The Less Duration + Lightning Warp fix is still being worked on - hopefully ready tomorrow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info