+3 trick ? Please...Those builds are...

BORING AS FUCK ! HOLY SHIT. Waiting for shit to die in poison and standing around while little heads kill shit id rather watch paint dry.

Please keep thinking this is a game ending economy ruining event, meanwhile i still won't touch those boring as fuck builds.

Here is something way more exciting for you all.

Still, a pretty solid build for HC.
Playing SRS is actually pretty much fun, it's the only build (of my builds) that I use all 7 skills actively on. On top of that you are extremely squishy so you need to micromanage the potions perfectly.
with a +3 bow and a proper build you don't need to stand around while things die in your poison. they basically die instantly. the dps can get pretty large. however there is a hard-cap to the damage you can achieve so thats a thing.

but yes, the point is just how gamebreaking this is for new leagues and hardcore. you can very easily pick up a bow or staff, very easily +3 it, and very easily enable a super powerful build (albeit boring for you).

the only issue is just how easy it is to obtain. if you've been playing the game for 42 years and have everything anyway, then theres no point in blinking an eye at these builds or this trick. if you just start out (new leagues especially) and you want a massive upper hand with very little effort and currency...this essentially hands everything over to you on a silver platter
Meh, I've always gotten bored of TS and SA bow builds well before they hit their stride but I'm really enjoying PA for some reason. Probably has more to do with the fact that I built it to be damn-near indestructible than the actual gameplay though. And my typical builds are melee or short range caster mondo tanks.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
Not really all that relevant to new leagues since you need multiple level 7 masters to get it to work, which takes some time (especially since GGG nerfed daily missions).

Sure a large group could feed one account to get there super fast and dominate a fresh market, but that's not all that different from Atziri groups feeding a runner to get the first Uber items on the market at inflated prices.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
"
xMustard wrote:

the only issue is just how easy it is to obtain. if you've been playing the game for 42 years and have everything anyway, then theres no point in blinking an eye at these builds or this trick. if you just start out (new leagues especially) and you want a massive upper hand with very little effort and currency...this essentially hands everything over to you on a silver platter

But it still takes a LOT of grind for the average player. You need several masters at 8.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I doubt people would be as excited about the PA build if they also had a 6-L windripper like OP...
I'll agree the builds look pretty boring, which is why I don't run them. But hey, they're powerful and now they're fairly budget as well so for a new player that's great. It's good to have stuff like that for people getting into the game who want to build some currency up to create a strong as well as a fun character ^^
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
"
Smerte wrote:
Playing SRS is actually pretty much fun, it's the only build (of my builds) that I use all 7 skills actively on. On top of that you are extremely squishy so you need to micromanage the potions perfectly.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info