StrangeCloud's [2.02] Sustainable Perpetual Auto Caster

build of the week?
for me, build of the year so far.
it's very original, inventive, and looks like fun :)
Sorry for the noob question i didn't do the math but less duration on the summon skele setup has to be level 1?
higer gem level doesn't give the chance to drop some copies of army of bones?
how less duration and reduced duration interact each other?
It would be really nice when u can link us ur flask and ur shield what u use for this build and btw really great guide i like this idea :D
Have you though about trying sybils claw?
It could potentially net you some awesome lifereturn from spellshits, and thereby allowing you to may out the levels on cwdt/spells for more damage then the dagger gives you :P
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/559483
"
alfaPOWA wrote:
Have you though about trying sybils claw?
It could potentially net you some awesome lifereturn from spellshits, and thereby allowing you to may out the levels on cwdt/spells for more damage then the dagger gives you :P

cybil's paw give life gain on hit for spells. But that is HP not ES so unless ur running a HP version of this it doesn't work
Cool stuff! Thanks for sharing and being featured in BoTW! (⌒▽⌒)☆
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael