[2.0] Ice Crash Aegis Tank

Also, even if I get the 4% block ammy I'll only be at 71 block, where do you get the extra 4? What jewels do you use?
Lies! I got GCP every time I kill a mob with my mouth in JUST the right position! So now I just have to make sure I can make it to that position before the mob is dead each time. :-P
~CrystalisQualinthi
Hi there. Sorry for my late answer.

The belt is not actually a mirrored one, just from a box with mirrored items and a vaal orb used on it.

In regards to the chaos resist -> it's not really mandatory to have 75%, 50% will still leave u "immune" to chaos dmg from within the game, in PVP, since the latest update and mega-buff on chaos, i'm not so sure, didn't have a chance to test it.

Jewels are in the tree itself, and i have 3 jewels with 1% block chance with shields, one of which has 1% block chance and 1% spell block... a total of 5 jewels, 2 of which have only dps stats.

The soul taker legacy isn't needed, I've been farming with a non legacy one for like 80% of the time, managed to get a legacy one laaaate in the progress.

The lazwhar corrupted 4% is kinda needed for capped block (using tempest, of course), without tempest, i also am at 72% block.

Ming isn't really an option due to -% es/hp, i would recommend rings with 25-30% chaos res and a veertex. That should suffice.

Thanks for the advice. Just noticed the legacy shield as well, I bet that helps out a bit. I dropped mings and put on some better rings and belt. 56 chaos res now and 64 block. Work in progress.

Current gear:

Lies! I got GCP every time I kill a mob with my mouth in JUST the right position! So now I just have to make sure I can make it to that position before the mob is dead each time. :-P
~CrystalisQualinthi
Last edited by Tychoblu on Jan 8, 2016, 3:09:02 PM
Standing in fire and corpse explosions hurt this build, how do you manage that?
~CrystalisQualinthi
Build still viable with 2.2 out?
~CrystalisQualinthi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info