[2.4] Ranger Point Blank Tornado Shot 138K // Barrage 149K // MID BUDGET

Hey welcome on my guide, like i said its a mid budget version
for people who cant afford mirrored items like me.

I warn you though this is not a low budget you need to have few exalted to spend if you want results.

First of all, its the classic build Tornado Shot life based without Acuity (Vaal Pact)

Stats Tornado Shot and Barrage

Spoiler
TORNADO SHOT + AURAS
Spoiler

TORNADO SHOT FULL BUFFS
Spoiler

BARRAGE + AURAS
Spoiler

BARRAGE FULL BUFFS
Spoiler

Note: You are permanently under buffs, flask is very important !!!

PRIMARY STATS

Spoiler

Keep in mind that it is a classic build Tornado Shot, nothing new here, i am just showing you the possibility of items non mirrored, so a lot less expensive.

SET UP GEMS

Spoiler
SET UP GEMS TORNADO
Spoiler
6L

If you only have a 5L you can remove Phys to Light gem

SET UP GEMS BARRAGE
Spoiler
6L

If you only have a 5L you can remove Weapon Elemental Damage and replace Phys to Light by Increased Crit Strikes.

SET UP VAAL HASTE GEMS
Spoiler
4L

Why Vaal Lightning Trap ? because it increase by 50% your damage on boss, one per target.

SET UP AURAS GEMS
Spoiler
4L

With enlighten lvl 4 you will have enough mana to substain your mana by mana leech on your gear or nodes and run 3 auras

SET UP CWDT GEMS
Spoiler
4L

PASSIVE TREE

TREE LVL 92 Point Blank Tornado Shot and Barrage

TREE LVL 93 Tornado Shot Kaom's + Drillneck

Remember that you can get the MANA LEECH on nodes or on your gear its up to you !

ASCENDANCY

Spoiler

With the 2 Uber Lab points you will take Projectile Damge, Accuracy and Enless Munitions.
Taken from NEVERSINK's BUILD (i hope you dont mind i use your image)

BANDITS
Spoiler
Normal : Oak
Cruel : Oak
Merciless : Kraytin or point if you are not planning to play with bloodrage.

JEWELS
Spoiler

MY CURRENT GEAR TORNADO SHOT + BARRAGE

Spoiler

You will have to replace one life flask by Dying Sun, and atziri flask by Vinktar lightning dmg

MY CURRENT GEAR KAOM'S + DRILLNECK

Spoiler

WHY KAOM'S + DRILLNECK ????

Spoiler

The Kaom's will give you around 5K life even more if you invest in jewel or nodes and you will be able to keep the same insane damage, play it with with drillneck + pierce and the nodes of piercing.

ABOUT REFLECTS

Spoiler
Reflect physical will be no problem even more with Vinktar's Flask, however elemental reflect need be evoid at all cost

GEAR EXPLANATIONS
Spoiler
RATS NEST
Spoiler

This is the mandatory item of the ranger, you have to get it no way you passing over it

MALIGAROS GLOVES
Spoiler

This one is legacy and perfect rolls but you totally can get one not legacy and not perfect there is no obligation.

HARBINGER BOW
Spoiler

The Harbinger Bow is defintly what you should get, lvl 78 minimum, and a 6L is a must have in my opinion.not necessary like mine but an harbinger type atleast.
You want a bow with atleast 300PDPS. How do you calculate pdps ?
you need to calculate : (max-dps + min-dps)/2 x attack per second. And you got your PDPS
If you have elemenal dmg (ELEDPS), you do the same math + your PDPS you calculate early makes your DPS total.

QUIVER
Spoiler

This one is a really good quiver maybe not all can afford this kind of quiver you can get one like this one instead

ATZIRI/UBER SECTION

Spoiler
Well, no doubt Atziri is a joke with that stuff and dps

ATZIRI VIDEO
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IStpj9eGt3k

This is an old video of my atziri run (2.1), but it is even more efficient now

UBER VIDEO
Spoiler
Incomming

Thanks to ROWROW95 AKA CAPTAIN_NOOB to help me with build !
Feel free to ask any questions or leave comments about the build.
Thanks for reading me !! cya
Last edited by helios592 on Nov 14, 2016, 12:56:05 PM
Last bumped on Nov 15, 2016, 1:13:19 PM
nice build

are you sure phys to lightning is better than added fire for your burning arrow setup? added fire may add less tooltip dmg but will add more burning
"
marcosyy87 wrote:
nice build

are you sure phys to lightning is better than added fire for your burning arrow setup? added fire may add less tooltip dmg but will add more burning

Thanks, yes i am sure, the burning is already very good doesnt need more. I have tried added fire before and phys to light is the one i used even in 1.3 and it is still very good.

Thanks for you comment !
Last edited by helios592 on Aug 19, 2015, 12:46:31 PM
bandits? :P
"
svartbob2 wrote:
bandits? :P

I would say :

Normal : Oak
Cruel : Oak
Merciless : Kraytin or point if you are not planning to play with bloodrage.
Awesome, Thx for the guide
This is my current gear:

"
lordgimli wrote:

Thanks man. But why not use rats nest and maligaros ? both are important items of the gear ! especially rats nest.
"
helios592 wrote:
"
lordgimli wrote:

Thanks man. But why not use rats nest and maligaros ? both are important items of the gear ! especially rats nest.

As the title of his build implies, this is meant to be a mid-budget build. Both Maligaro's and Rat's Nest are reeeeally expensive right now
"
Rakaji wrote:
As the title of his build implies, this is meant to be a mid-budget build. Both Maligaro's and Rat's Nest are reeeeally expensive right now

As i mentioned it, its not a low budget build, you need a good amount of currency to complete it, but on my stuff except the boots, rats and maligaros are the cheapest, thats why i asked him :)
wheres the tree for the trap build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info