[2.0] Bloody Crasher

Feel free to show some optimizations or just comment it ;)

Table of Content
0. General Info
1. My current Gear
2. Gem setup
3. Tree
4. Bandits
5. Screenshots

General Info
After a long time playing this Game i decided to post my own Build which i enjoyed the most till now.
I played this Character completely Selffound and was able to do everything till now ;). This is also the cause for the Lack of Resistances and Deaths right now, if you play it more serious you should be able to stay alive.
I´am also sure you could play this Build in Hardcore too. There are in the Tree still some close Options for more Life / Charges / Armour.

In Conclusion this Build is inspired by the this Builds just to fit my own needs:
MinstrelShadrak (Ice Crash: Size does matter)
LiftingNerdBro (Tanky Cyclone Build)
Etup (Cyclone Marauder)

My Gear

It´s still a long way to perfection, especially in the case of resistances.....

Gem setup
4-link: Vengeance + Life on Hit + Herald of Ash + Hatred
4-link: CwDT(11) + Blood Rage(14) + Molten Shell(16) + Arctic Armour
4-link: CwDT(3) + Immortal Call(5) + Warlords Mark(7) + Inc. Duration
6-link: Ice Crash + Blood Magic + Melee Phys + Weapon Ele Dmg + Fortify + Added fire
6-link: Leap Slam + Faster Attacks + Fortify + Blood Magic + Endurance Charge on Stun + Stun

Some stuff can be changed, which i do several times too. Herald of Ash + Arctic Armour => Determination

Tree

Straight forward to Resolute Technique and Life
39 points

More Life
67 points

Time for some Damage
79 points

Unwavering Stance, Armour and some Leech
100 points

Maxed Tree
121 points

Bandits
Normal: Oak
Cruel: Passive Point
Merciless: Passiv Point/Frenzy/Endurance

Depends if you like more Charges, but i prefer the Passive Points and use a Jewel instead.

Change Log:
19.08.15: Created
I have been playing self found

i looked over your build and i like it a lot

however i don't usually like messing with charges

so i changed the build like this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBAecFLQU8Bg4Jlgn2DF8NzQ48FCAUTRRxGJEZLhnpG_ocpxzOJbwl3yftK1AxnjkOOlI64Ts7PC1AoEa3R35IeFBHUeZTpV4TXz9gkWDEYVJlTWdYaGV07XZ_dqx3U3rve4x82X7gggeDX4PMhMSE2YTvhVKGYIdqkGyXeZ5XnsWkGaZXqSeplK2Nr6e2LLc-vJ-9Nr6nxPbFU8auxtjPftNv1HzYvdlh2XzawdtP3DLfv-DD5FHkreoY6wnvDu9O8kXz3fcy-Ov8S_4K_lQ=
Tks u so much ^_^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info