2.0.2 Patch Notes

The map drops are plain stupid imo, smoothen the curve in to 74-79 drops .... the past 10 days all i found out that the maps that do drop are mostly below 70. so i wonder what they mean with smoothen the curve into 74-79 map drops.
also added to that the past month i ran lets say an average of 10 maps a day and i have seen ONE cartogaphers box on a 75 map from zana with 0% to iiq, basicly around 300 maps roughly.
so ggg you mean to say that i am having bad luck with rng ?
added to that....i Chisel and alch ALL my maps, i vaaled for about 5 ex's only to find out that the iiq doesnt really seem to matter, using alot of chaos as well to try and get good map mods or reroll phys reflect.
what i basicly mean to say is that it costs me alot to get good maps going only to find out that it is just not rewarding at all...after the "update" it is even worse(before the update it was pretty decent, but that is my opinion)as alot of people i found out on forums where complaining about it then.
I tried combining the maps so that i can run higher maps as i had a decent map pool only to find out that it is un do able to run maps as it is now.
Today i ran 7 maps so far 1 76, 5 77 and one 78 map and i had 2 76 map drops and ONE 77 map drop the rest whas all lower.
So for now i am going to stop running maps.
I really hope people will react as i wonder how other people are looking at this matter,what findings they have.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info