[2.2] Juggernaut 2.4 gazillion DPS Mjolner Aegis immortal build

@1ForMe1ForRoCK

Do you think your build without volls would have too little DPS to be viable? haven't got a volls yet.
Gear

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABAdwDlgSzBS0GOQthDPcUIBUgFm8XLxm0Gj4e3yFgJLAppS2DLlMvzDWSOyg8LT0PQKBGcUd-SshNRk9WUEdRYFXWWfNfP2BDYuxk52VNZlRmnmebaPJuPW6qbztyD3KpdO108XfjeA15OXrve8N82X7igKSC5IMJg1-DzITZhO-FfYqvjHaQEZBVlG-iAKluqZWsqqyvrj6vbK-nsz-18rc-vTa-gL6nvrzAGsBmwL_BgsQVxLjE9sau02_V-Ni92sHhiONq5FHvDvAf8i_zBvcy-tL7qv4K

Works pretty good. Have enough dmg for T8-10 clear. Swap fortify with Lightning strike in easy maps. 80 all res, ~15k armour, 66/50 block/spell block; 5aps (6aps with vaal haste). Main problem is phys melee one-shoot, idk why it happens, 3.8k hp + 1.2k es should be enough imho.
After a pretty good amount of testing with kings-guard I've decided that you really REALLY need that spellblock if you want to run aegis. Not only is one of the high points of the lurker version of the build being able to nearly completely ignore reflect, but it also makes ther build fall short against many bosses that are mostly spell damage (palace dom, academy, crema, etc). If you used kingsguard + rath pith the build works real well but that's really a completely different build. I'll see if I can tune it to work but it isn't looking likely. I will probably stick with the patented Lurker™ version.

Also, I am planning on doing some uber runs with this build just to prove its possible. Updates later.
Last edited by dagoncrowgg on Oct 27, 2015, 1:52:07 AM
HI,

Any update on the build for 2.1?

I feel with Arc getting stronger it might be even better.
I currently have a aegis build as a cycloner and thinking to respec.
Im using a Legacy BoR, not sure if that will work with the links and if LS can now be supported by mana with the changes.

Any thoughts, skilltree?
This was the first build I respecced over to 2.1 because the passive tree alterations were trivial - ircc just weapon artistry was moved one spot.
I had stopped playing this build at lvl 91 co1 cos it became a grind. The buff to arc makes alla the difference. I have a pair of 20/21 arc's which I couldn't get past 1850dps or so with my rig - now they are churning out 2205 dps across 8 chains and wasting all before em.
Fun to be had once more!
Bump
IGN: Lurker

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info