RIP

9 times out of 10 the opponent is using PA, PvP may you rest in peace.
If you hate PA this much you should run CI...

Edit: or come to warbands. Here there is only EA because they've finished trashing all the PA pvpers.
Last edited by berkshireee on Aug 18, 2015, 5:52:39 PM
Perhaps consider getting some chaos res/mings heart - its cheapest now since ever - with 75% chaos res PA barely does any dmg - about 800/s which is easy to outrun/outregen/outdps.
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
"
Alea wrote:
For high level PA isnt a problem, by far
be prepared to get Whispering Ice, Cyclone, and EA

But for Low level... And OP is low level pvp i guess ? :)

LLD matches are played in Normal difficulty no? Shouldn't be that huge of an issue.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Dusktoe = gg
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
pvp? what is dat? I can't even get a match to do Leo's daily.
IGN: Kills_La_Killz (Standard)
IGN: UnlimitedBladeWork (Warband)
it is slowly dying from GGG inability to care about even the most obvious problems.

It s sad because pvp was a big reason diablo 2 lasted so long
Forum pvp
"
lolozori wrote:
it is slowly dying from GGG inability to care about even the most obvious problems.

more like PvP already dead because of lacking of PvP seasons, we all know is hard for only a guy to "balance" all the variants and major thing is Devs really care about the pseudo negative "feedback" from casuals & moba-lads. Maybe if they hire a second dude to "fix" the bugs while PvP seasons are on, PvP seasons like Racing should have continuity so in the long term they can address failures in the system.

Almost a year and PvP-only characters cannot join Sarn Arena bro, what this tells to you.
Last edited by 2i0 on Oct 7, 2015, 3:13:03 PM
"
2i0 wrote:
"
lolozori wrote:

more like PvP already dead because of lacking of PvP seasons, we all know is hard for only a guy to "balance" all the variants and major thing is Devs really care about the pseudo negative "feedback" from casuals & moba-lads. Maybe if they hire a second dude to "fix" the bugs while PvP seasons are on, PvP seasons like Racing should have continuity so in the long term they can address failures in the system.

Almost a year and PvP-only characters cannot join Sarn Arena bro, what this tells to you.

PvP was better pre 1.3 and ggg's attempt to hype PvP. Honestly I don't care too much about seasons.

Best era to me was probably 1.1-1.2(didn't play too much in beta, but pre trigger gems was good too)
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
PA is so easy to deal with just get 50% chaos resist and %3-4 Regen
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info