Micro transactions leave me wanting more

"
BackwoodsS wrote:
"
boesmith wrote:
Everyone I bring into this game is excited till this hit the OVERPRICED cash shop. I don't know what the hell they were thinking when stuff was priced. Beyond totems and stash tabs, I ain't spending another dime.

They were thinking the game is free.

Not everyone has a mom to buy them their cash shop goods.
"
boesmith wrote:
"
BackwoodsS wrote:
"
boesmith wrote:
Everyone I bring into this game is excited till this hit the OVERPRICED cash shop. I don't know what the hell they were thinking when stuff was priced. Beyond totems and stash tabs, I ain't spending another dime.

They were thinking the game is free.

Not everyone has a mom to buy them their cash shop goods.

And a generous Mom I have indeed.

"
peachii wrote:
Not saying I want to run around in a bikini or anything, just something distinctly female looking.

I'm not really a sexist by nature, but I want Bikini Armors.

It's what got me into the fantasy genre when I was a little boy in the 80s (Vallejo illustrations, Conan Movies)... Monsters, Swords, Magic, Heroes... and (half)naked women!
That's like all a 10 year old boy could dream of and it still makes me nostalgic.

Maybe something like this, from Sacred 1:

The elf herself was dressed, they just added the naked belly to the "armor" itself, and she was wearing it over her natural outfit.

Or this, from Titanquest:

When worn by a female character, this item looked 100% like a bikini.
On a male, it looked like on the picture.

"
Just make sure all the bright blue crap is covered on the scion.

Coloring her in blue is one of the most questionable visual design choices in this game.
To me it's even more questionable than no pants templar.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Aug 18, 2015, 12:31:25 PM
"
Nasreth wrote:
I feel the exact opposite. I would buy their MTX armours if they better matched the theme of the game. I don't want to look like a WoW character which has honestly prevented me from buying any of the MTX I see... I just spend my points on stash upgrades and the occasional ability effect.

I agree. Not spending money on armours or weapons (except maybe the new infernal armour and the arcane armour), because they don't fit the overall style of the game. A little bit more toned down realism would open my wallet.

But I agree that sets specifically for female characters would be a nice addition. And please (!) nothing skimpy. If skimpy armours are released in addition to giant anime weapons I'm done with this game. How about some mage robes?
Last edited by Korgorash on Aug 19, 2015, 6:51:51 PM
When it comes to MTX, I prefer the helm MTX such as the Mark of the Phoenix, Ice Crown, Divine Sign etc.
My personal preference for the color palette on helm/weapon mtx tends to be 'lavender/blue/purple/white/black', not red/green/orange/blood/poison themed.

The seraph/necro/flame armor, lightning/flaming skulls and other such things are just too over the top for me and I don't find them appealing nor matching the theme of the characters I make.

I would really like to spend more on mtx if some more types are added that go better with light armor build type characters, especially if they look nice on scion/witch (female) character.

Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info