[2.2, HC] Asta's "Lioneye's Archery" - A High Armor/HP Tornado Shot Archer

"
santaclauze wrote:
Hey there,

I am trying your build as well. I am a bit noobish at POE but I always play HC and rage. Anyhow... I have a noobish question :) What is up with the 2 handed melee nodes? how does this apply to the build? thanks!

This is, because of the Lioneye's Fall jewel you need to put into the jewel slot in the Duelist area!

(Please check: point 1.1 Intro. Its explained there more in detail)
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Last edited by Astarte911 on Dec 14, 2015, 4:01:12 AM
@heimdall

sorry, didn't had the time to look so far at your build.

At duelist start you have one melee damage node, because you go to the left; just go to the right, you get 3 attackspeed more, but some life arm/ev

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQAFey5HYrwvqewq8SCvTZlTUd-hNk=

edit: ahh, you corrected it in the chin sol tree..the Chin Sol tree looks sexy, for me personal, its too less armor, since i love stacking pure armor ;)

"
P.S. - If I end up using Blast Rain as my final attack and Lioneye's Vision's Pierce gem is useless, does the increased Chaos Damage from Cherrubim's Maleficence affect the chaos damage explosion of Abyssal Cry? It should provide similar defense, identical HP and the utility of doubling the leech rate as well.

Its chaos damage, so i think yea ;)

Oh wow, can't believe I overlooked that one. I redid the tree so many times I went into autopilot on the last one and overlooked that. Thanks for pointing it out. Got me a little bit more HP. Copy and pasted the proper one in the original post.

I'm definitely more of an Endurance Charge guy over Armour since it's flat reduction no matter what you do, whereas armour's damage reduction gets more expensive the more you get. Funny thing is, the build is really flexible and easy to change in that regard.

http://tinyurl.com/p98ln78 - Chin Sol variant for more armour, no endurance charges

This one is pretty much the same number of points, but sacrifices the Endurance Charges for more armour and base life regen instead of via Charges.

186% life
276% armour
78% armour and evasion
250% increased damage not counting strength bonus (and i think there are 3 more nodes covered by the second Lioneye's Fall - one in the axe wheel, one in the sword wheel and one by Strong Arm)
7.7% life regen

...In fact, thinking about it now, this may be the best version of the ones I've made looking at the numbers?
Last edited by HeimdallsWrath on Dec 14, 2015, 8:27:54 AM
Thanks for the quick answer :)
"
Oh wow, can't believe I overlooked that one. I redid the tree so many times I went into autopilot on the last one and overlooked that. Thanks for pointing it out. Got me a little bit more HP. Copy and pasted the proper one in the original post.

I'm definitely more of an Endurance Charge guy over Armour since it's flat reduction no matter what you do, whereas armour's damage reduction gets more expensive the more you get. Funny thing is, the build is really flexible and easy to change in that regard.

http://tinyurl.com/p98ln78 - Chin Sol variant for more armour, no endurance charges

This one is pretty much the same number of points, but sacrifices the Endurance Charges for more armour and base life regen instead of via Charges.

186% life
276% armour
78% armour and evasion
250% increased damage not counting strength bonus (and i think there are 3 more nodes covered by the second Lioneye's Fall - one in the axe wheel, one in the sword wheel and one by Strong Arm)
7.7% life regen

...In fact, thinking about it now, this may be the best version of the ones I've made looking at the numbers?

Added your Chin Sol version; looks pretty neat :)

At first glance, i like your build but dunno why this build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1041989 has more replies, maybe it is better? Can you tell me, what do you think?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
unlucky_child wrote:
At first glance, i like your build but dunno why this build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1041989 has more replies, maybe it is better? Can you tell me, what do you think?

Hey,

the first two and obviously reasons:

1) His build exists a lot longer then mine
2) His guide is a lot more fancy and more detailed. Im not a big fan of huge walls of text and too much detailed guide (this is just personal preference). I usually only wanna tell the basic principle/ideas behind my build. In most scenarios, explaining people what to do/how to trade and how to play does simply not work

the not so obvious reason/importont reasons:
3) slightly more DPS but his build cannot reach my EHP (effective life pool) values. Most PoE players playing SC, and thus, are focused on reaching arround 5k HP, while HC players have to fight more with the 0.0001% appearing 1-shots.
4) overall, his clearspeed only slightly differs. With this kind of crit build, you either do no damage or 1-shot everything.

tl;dr: Critbuild, better guide, exists longer

Hope it helps :)

i thought yours would be better since it has lioneyes jewel which converts

and ofc, duelist has more life nodes and his would have more dmg.

But i thought that jewel would make huge impact
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Thanks again for this build I am level 80 and loving it. ( Using a second Lioneye jewel on left side of tree as I play SC only)
Im curiouse how long it took you to get you armour socket colours, Im trying to do a Curse on Hit setup on mine with 2 Blue, 2 Green and 1 Red on my 6socket, 5Link suit and ran through about 150 Chroms alerady with no luck :)
Hey,

It took me like 600 Chromes i think. I used Vorici's "At least 2 Green sockets" for 25 Chromes per use.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info