Best Way to Extract Justice from the Universe

ok, so,

I've been through a lot in life in my 40 years on earth. After what i have been through in this game today, I need some justice. GGG is not going to give it to me, and they are responsible.

So how do I balance this inequality????

I don't believe in cheating or hurting other people. SO how do I get back what I deserve?
Go play some Diablo 3. In that way, you will discover balance. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:

LOL

thanks for the laugh (I guess)

so tired of getting effed over in literally everything in this game
"
edit: no, I...just can't. You bring up how old you are, then demand justice from a developer of a free to play game...I...what?

Is this really the culmination of your forty years of life? Really?

Wisdom doesn't come with age.
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
Off Topic posts may be an opportunity for the denizens of the POE Forums to act a little childish - but you, sir, are taking it too far.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Just pretend your going to get a shavronnes drop after your incarnation in the next world.

Assuming obviously your not an atheist and believe christ is our savior and we are all on this world to suffer true purgatory.

Yeah......

Spoiler
I started with pretend right?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Xaxarius wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

LOL

thanks for the laugh (I guess)

My work here is done. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Racist Chinese Stereotype says - "Many man experience many things, but never experience gain."
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"

Nope but experience should. Wisdom is impossible to acquire without it.

Experience means nothing to a man lacking perception.
The defining factor for one to become wiser with age,
is how perceptive that particular one is.
Last edited by S3ph1r0th on Aug 18, 2015, 3:43:43 PM
The correct logical answer is :

Create injustice.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info