WHO FARTED?! (Poison Arrow Ranger 2.0)

"
Thank you for the helpful links Serleth, added them to the guide :)
No problem =)
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
I farted
"
DumpsterDiver wrote:
I farted
Is that beef stew I smell?
"
Alexthefake wrote:
"
DumpsterDiver wrote:
I farted
Is that beef stew I smell?
beef stew and or the fetid smell of ass failure. my ass fails and i require surgery..... surgery for my ass.
Last edited by DumpsterDiver on Aug 22, 2015, 5:00:38 PM
Hello , You didn't say anything about the bandits ? or can we choose freely ?
"
TheOnIyOne wrote:
Hello , You didn't say anything about the bandits ? or can we choose freely ?
Yeah, sorry about that. I remember telling myself to update that at one point but procrastination got the best of me XP

EDIT: The guide has now been updated with bandit's
Last edited by Alexthefake on Aug 23, 2015, 1:10:11 AM
Why revenge of the hunted? You spend 7 points to complete that circle, getting you roughly 7.1 increased evasion per point, and 2.8 ish % life per point. Instead you could do reflexes (2 points, 42% evasion) + part of the scion wheel + any other evasion node to get you 20% life and 54% evasion and flat 50 evasion for the same. Or 42% + 50 evasion and 25% life.
hes right. since you have nothing directly connected to the path towards revenge of the hunted, and you already jump to to the scion wheel, you're MUCH better off spec'ing out of revenge of the hunted and using those points in a much more efficient way
I was really against doing a PA build since it's always being nerfed or changed in some way. But I did, and it feels good with the right set up. luckily I had a 5l bow and lv2 empower so I didn't have to spend much on that.
Don't know what to say other than it's a great way to clear a map with just about any mod and not have to worry if I need to reroll it or not. Blood dance, Evasion per frenzy charge, Queen, and 8 frenzy charges all work with one another from just killing things. I dropped movement flasks and just keep a evasion flask with movement and it works much better. I don't need to worry about damage nodes aside from chaos and DoT so I get to be more flexible with life and other nodes. Plus with Blood dance, I get 8% additional life regen per frenzy charge on top of the 3.6 I have from passives. I don't have a drillneck though so I didn't bother specing into peirce until thats sorted. Everything energizes very well with each other and feels like it was all made to be used with PA.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info