[2.1] Voltaxic LA by ad1ce (Talisman Rank 3)

Thanks for posting. Switched from PA to this and haven't enjoyed a build as much since doing rainbownuke two leagues ago or so.

I'm only getting about 12k dps on LA with flask/charges up and about 27k frenzy. Wondering if anyone would give me some advice on what to upgrade next. I almost have enough saved up for taste of hate (6 exalt) but am thinking maybe I should upgrade some other pieces instead?

"
darkfalldoon wrote:
Thanks for posting. Switched from PA to this and haven't enjoyed a build as much since doing rainbownuke two leagues ago or so.

I'm only getting about 12k dps on LA with flask/charges up and about 27k frenzy. Wondering if anyone would give me some advice on what to upgrade next. I almost have enough saved up for taste of hate (6 exalt) but am thinking maybe I should upgrade some other pieces instead?

first of all you should get all 7 frenzy charges, its boost damage so much, i can't understand why u not picked it yet. Also u ignored 8% aps node from the start of ranger. Also you have a terrible quiver but i see its +1 additional arrow... anyway I suggest you change this quiver for spike-point base with 30% wed 30% multi and attack speed maybe (also crit chance is good but will be more expansive) OR another way - use LMP (but i prefer 1st variant). Quality gems (like GMP) also should help with tooltip dps. And finally maybe corrupt to lvl 21 Wrath :) Then u should get 20-22k dps. But right now yours main problem is only +1 frenzy charge from tree.

p.s. but if u haven't problems with aoe dps you can use this quiver. +1 arrow = better aoe, but ugly stats = lower dps. And I don't like yours crit ring, resi ring with WED, flat lightning and INT will be better i think.
Last edited by ad1ce on Aug 18, 2015, 11:56:45 AM
"
ad1ce wrote:
"
darkfalldoon wrote:

first of all you should get all 7 frenzy charges, its boost damage so much, i can't understand why u not picked it yet. Also u ignored 8% aps node from the start of ranger. Also you have a terrible quiver but i see its +1 additional arrow... anyway I suggest you change this quiver for spike-point base with 30% wed 30% multi and attack speed maybe (also crit chance is good but will be more expansive) OR another way - use LMP (but i prefer 1st variant). Quality gems (like GMP) also should help with tooltip dps. And finally maybe corrupt to lvl 21 Wrath :) Then u should get 20-22k dps. But right now yours main problem is only +1 frenzy charge from tree.

p.s. but if u haven't problems with aoe dps you can use this quiver. +1 arrow = better aoe, but ugly stats = lower dps. And I don't like yours crit ring, resi ring with WED, flat lightning and INT will be better i think.

Thanks so much, this is very helpful!
Great guide. I ve been trying to put something like this together, but I simply don t understand how on earth you get to run 2 Heralds + wrath + AA ... :(

I ve put wrath in AHowl (50% mana reserved) and have both heralds up (2x25%)... and AA needs 25% aswell ... :(
"
Great guide. I ve been trying to put something like this together, but I simply don t understand how on earth you get to run 2 Heralds + wrath + AA ... :(

I ve put wrath in AHowl (50% mana reserved) and have both heralds up (2x25%)... and AA needs 25% aswell ... :(

https://poe.mikelat.com/#A0HtY3h/HgNLEzs

"M" means "Magic" :D
Last edited by ad1ce on Aug 18, 2015, 3:49:29 PM
Why no corrupted blood dance boots?
"
Miochan wrote:
Why no corrupted blood dance boots?

I don't like this "3% reduced Attack and Cast Speed per Frenzy Charge"
Enjoying the build so far! :D

How do you sustain ur life tho?
IGN = Hobbitske
"