[2.1] Voltaxic LA by ad1ce (Talisman Rank 3)

"
Nephalim wrote:
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
you don't have enough damage then ;) Well, you have ton of life too.
I've instagibbed myself prior 2.0 with 5k life and also in 2.0 with ~4800 hp.

No, it's you have too much damage and too low HP/defences (and no CWDT IC save mechanics).
You die, i survive, that's the only thing that matters for me.

Care to post your build and stats then?

My build is physical bow, i dont think i should post it there.
I have 6k HP, 14.2% life regen and around 40k physical tooltip TS DPS when at full charges (with +1 arrow from quiver and return projectiles from bow). Chance to evade shown is mediocre - around 35%.
You can see my build and gear in my profile.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Hey Ad1ce,

How do you manage to use herald of ice, herald of thunder, wrath and arctic armour but you only have 12% reduced mana reserved in your tree and 8% off alpha's howl. Where do you get the last 5% less mana reserved?
Hi, great build , I'm currently using it on 1M League, atm I'm 64 and looking for a Voltaxic.
Thinking about the future ,once this league ends and char moves to STD , would be a pair of Legacy Thunderfist the BiS gloves? Or maybe Atziri's Acuity ?

Thanks in advance
"
ad1ce wrote:

first of all you should get all 7 frenzy charges, its boost damage so much, i can't understand why u not picked it yet.

I also only have 6 frenzy charges... where is number 7? I see 3 on the tree in range and that's it?
"
saxisa wrote:
"
ad1ce wrote:

first of all you should get all 7 frenzy charges, its boost damage so much, i can't understand why u not picked it yet.

I also only have 6 frenzy charges... where is number 7? I see 3 on the tree in range and that's it?

you need to help Kraityn ind 2nd act mercilles to get 7th charge
Burn all the orbs!
"
skuadak wrote:
"
saxisa wrote:
"
ad1ce wrote:

you need to help Kraityn ind 2nd act mercilles to get 7th charge

Ohhh poop. There goes some regrets :P
Anyone using something other than innervate? I'm using increased critical strikes and it seems to clear much faster, especially with bosses...
"
saxisa wrote:
Anyone using something other than innervate? I'm using increased critical strikes and it seems to clear much faster, especially with bosses...

Im using added chaos dmg and the dmg is pretty nuts, might be because it synergizes with cherr but the clear speed is really good.
"
Dr_Mikey_Esq wrote:
"
saxisa wrote:

Im using added chaos dmg and the dmg is pretty nuts, might be because it synergizes with cherr but the clear speed is really good.

Oooo, very nice. Can't afford any 6L except Tabula at the moment though :P Wish I could 6L the bow!!
"
Dr_Mikey_Esq wrote:
I just got this by dumb luck in the 1 Month. Do you think it would work well for this build?

17% chaos damage is practically unnoticeable. Essentially equal to 17% increased lightning damage on a ring. The life leech is pointless since you're reflect immune anyways but I mean has life and armor.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Oct 20, 2015, 4:52:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info