[2.1] Voltaxic LA by ad1ce (Talisman Rank 3)

Hi man,
"
izumin1124 wrote:

I'm still following your build on my char, leveling and clearing are so good. My LA is 20k dps, Life ~ 5k5 (still lvl 90 and jewel missing life)

But i want challenge more, like Atziri and Uber run or higher dps as much as possible. Any advice bro?

Perhaps it will help you, ill just post my tree / items. I only play this build in Standard, so i am allowed to play this build a bit squishier. But i barely die, only if i am unconcentrated.
LA Dps with charges + Atziri about 33k
TS (single target) Dps with LMP,charges + Atziri about 55k
Defence (i play without AA): 5,3k life, 46% dodge to attacks, Phase Acrobatics

Killing Atziri is no problem. But i cant tell you, if i could play vs Uber. Have no experience with the Uber One.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4B3AMeBS0FtQYjCC4NjRQgFr8ZjhqNH0EhdiP2JP0mlSoLLlMwcTB8Mfox-zWSNj031DnUOkI-z0MxR35KfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1WFWhpbJluvXz9h4mKsZU1sCGyMbWxvO3BSdO11y3b3d-N4DXlofXV_K3_jf_uE2YbOh3aMC4w2jX2Nfo2_kAqbjZ2qoJ-jiqR4pcupbq_rtMW1SLXyt7a5fL02vea-p8AawQTBM8HVwuzDM9Nv037UI9i92sHb592o3vjjn-dU6mLssO0_7YPuDu8O73rxivPq_MX-uv_e?accountName=Beischmon&characterName=Beischi
Last edited by Beischmon on Sep 13, 2015, 2:18:35 PM
"
Beischmon wrote:
Hi man,
"
izumin1124 wrote:

I'm still following your build on my char, leveling and clearing are so good. My LA is 20k dps, Life ~ 5k5 (still lvl 90 and jewel missing life)

But i want challenge more, like Atziri and Uber run or higher dps as much as possible. Any advice bro?

Perhaps it will help you, ill just post my tree / items. I only play this build in Standard, so i am allowed to play this build a bit squishier. But i barely die, only if i am unconcentrated.
LA Dps with charges + Atziri about 33k
TS (single target) Dps with LMP,charges + Atziri about 55k
Defence (i play without AA): 5,3k life, 46% dodge to attacks, Phase Acrobatics

Killing Atziri is no problem. But i cant tell you, if i could play vs Uber. Have no experience with the Uber One.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4B3AMeBS0FtQYjCC4NjRQgFr8ZjhqNH0EhdiP2JP0mlSoLLlMwcTB8Mfox-zWSNj031DnUOkI-z0MxR35KfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1WFWhpbJluvXz9h4mKsZU1sCGyMbWxvO3BSdO11y3b3d-N4DXlofXV_K3_jf_uE2YbOh3aMC4w2jX2Nfo2_kAqbjZ2qoJ-jiqR4pcupbq_rtMW1SLXyt7a5fL02vea-p8AawQTBM8HVwuzDM9Nv037UI9i92sHb592o3vjjn-dU6mLssO0_7YPuDu8O73rxivPq_MX-uv_e?accountName=Beischmon&characterName=Beischi

It's very good idea with daresso chest. We can gain endurance charge, more res more phys reduce and the most important is IC duration.
But, i dont know why my char cant reach 55k dps TS, its around 40k though my LA is ~ 30k.
Hmm, i think it is stupid to ask, but is your TS Combi in a 6L, too? And do you use LMP, not GMP?
But i changed something again with my build :-D
Normaly i would say, damage can never be to high. But there really isnt a big difference if your LA deals 25 or 35 k. So i dicided to go tankier.
I am not playing with Rat's Nest anymore, but with a good rare helmet with high EV and Life.
And as boots, i'm wearing Atziri's Step, corrupted with +1 Frenzy Charge.
I still deal 31k dmg with 8 Frenzys(meanwhile some gems are 21/20), but have 5,7k life, 40%EV, 46%dodge to attacks, 46% to spells.
Ad1ce, is the static electricity jewel mandatory? I was considering dropping it to get more out of the passive tree.
Last edited by Glowstix on Sep 30, 2015, 9:43:22 AM
"
Ad1ce, is the static electricity jewel mandatory? I was considering dropping it to get more out of the passive tree.

It gives nice flat lightning damage. 1-81 or something like that I don't remember. As example it is equiv 2 rings with flat lightning damage (w/o WED mod).
After a bit of a struggle putting pieces together for this build, I managed to get corruptions, off colors, jewels and res overcaps in place - and I'm loving it.

Could use some opinions on the following, though:

Issues
Spoiler
The only gap in this build is the low single target damage, specially against chaos resistant bosses ofc.

Right now I have no means to test this, but has anyone tried a classic Puncture Trap setup on a Chin Sol weapon swap? I mean, apart from Sniper and Fury Bolts wheel we don't get much damage boost from tree, so I wonder if the trap hit alone is enough to deal with bosses.

Gear options
Spoiler

I'm using Lightning Coil armour and Maligaro's gloves atm, but I'm considering these options (any inputs?):

New Cherrubim's Maleficence
Cherrubim has decent armour/eva/life and the new version (100% increased Life Leech Rate) could act as a poor man's Acuity (which I can't afford). Increased Chaos Damage is welcome.

Snakebite
With 7 charges it gives around 14% IAS and +20% extra chaos damage from poison. Unedited tree gets 36% increased charge duration, so taking 70% reduced from Snakebite we stand at -34% of base duration, meaning this would have to be used with Frenzy. Extra life is welcome.

Thunderfist
Does current Thunderfist flat (1-40) lightning damage beat legacy Maligaro's (50/50) crit chance/multiplier? L18 ADL and increased shock duration are welcome. (legacy Thunderfists are a no-brainer so they're out of question)
Ad1ce, what jewels are you using?(alongside static electricity and hungry abyss).
IS going for more then 1 static electricity a good ideea? What are the best slots for this jewel?
I see you have 5 jewel slots alocated.

Can u link them here? JUst so i can make an ideea of what to look for. Im planning to play this on the 1month race. #coolbuild
GG GGG
Last edited by Iboga on Oct 1, 2015, 6:15:38 AM
"
ovogancho wrote:
After a bit of a struggle putting pieces together for this build, I managed to get corruptions, off colors, jewels and res overcaps in place - and I'm loving it.

Could use some opinions on the following, though:

Issues
Spoiler
The only gap in this build is the low single target damage, specially against chaos resistant bosses ofc.

Right now I have no means to test this, but has anyone tried a classic Puncture Trap setup on a Chin Sol weapon swap? I mean, apart from Sniper and Fury Bolts wheel we don't get much damage boost from tree, so I wonder if the trap hit alone is enough to deal with bosses.

Gear options
Spoiler

I'm using Lightning Coil armour and Maligaro's gloves atm, but I'm considering these options (any inputs?):

New Cherrubim's Maleficence
Cherrubim has decent armour/eva/life and the new version (100% increased Life Leech Rate) could act as a poor man's Acuity (which I can't afford). Increased Chaos Damage is welcome.

Snakebite
With 7 charges it gives around 14% IAS and +20% extra chaos damage from poison. Unedited tree gets 36% increased charge duration, so taking 70% reduced from Snakebite we stand at -34% of base duration, meaning this would have to be used with Frenzy. Extra life is welcome.

Thunderfist
Does current Thunderfist flat (1-40) lightning damage beat legacy Maligaro's (50/50) crit chance/multiplier? L18 ADL and increased shock duration are welcome. (legacy Thunderfists are a no-brainer so they're out of question)

I think maligaro's + coil is best setup. 20% chaos dmg from armour is nothing compared to flat lightning and surv. from Coil. Also crit multiplier + chance + aps is much better than bonuses from snakebite gloves. Also thunderfist gives nothing usefull, only flat lightning but crit multiple is much better.
"
Iboga wrote:
Ad1ce, what jewels are you using?(alongside static electricity and hungry abyss).
IS going for more then 1 static electricity a good ideea? What are the best slots for this jewel?
I see you have 5 jewel slots alocated.

Can u link them here? JUst so i can make an ideea of what to look for. Im planning to play this on the 1month race. #coolbuild

https://youtu.be/q-32KULKhg4?t=4m32s
Last edited by ad1ce on Oct 1, 2015, 6:24:23 AM
Hey OP, i wanted to know if thunderfists (corrupted or not) are a good option as gloves. They have all you said: att speed, flat light dmg and a the thunderfists golden stat for the shock and added lightning. Since i have already max resists i was thinking if those are a good option or are just bad. You lose some hp but thats it.

Thanks ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info