The brittle emperor drop rate

3 cards in 400 runs.. about 7 hours (400% WB vaal spark)
Twitter.com/Ecdub984
Youtube.com/Ecdub984
Twitch.tv/Ecdubs
SSF is an illusion, exile.

How would you implement a game that allows SSF players to be happy while not breaking the game for the majority that is totally happy trading items for items or currency.

Just think SSF through and see how little sense it makes in general. It's the in-game equivalent of self-sufficiency in IRL. That means sewing your own gown from the wool that you clipped from your own sheep that you've raised and fed in the shed that you build from the trees that you fell with the tools that you made from the wood that you got from the trees that you fell ... wait, we got into a vicious cycle there.

SSF is an illusion, exile. No man is an island.
Got 3 cards from 1200 kills.

Im happy
450 runs - 0 cards
Necro'd thread?

The drop rate is fine on this card.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
Android324 wrote:
450 runs - 0 cards

Update: run #699 -> first Brittle emperor card. A friend of mine managed to get 5 cards in 1000 runs...
Last edited by Android324 on Jul 27, 2016, 1:56:18 AM
run #332 - first
run #351 - second

drops too often
Spreading salt since 2006
Another thing to consider is this is all information based on Dried Lake alone...
This card also drops from the boss in Wasteland Maps as well and those can be given 2 chances for the drop as well when rolling the map. I would also imagine the card has at the very least slightly better chances of dropping from the map version than the one just anyone and everyone can go to at will.
Atleast thats the conclusion ive come to from people i know who manage to get atleast 1-3 sometimes each league to drop as means of funding builds or certain items to complete builds i know.. They seem to to have the best luck farming Wasteland Maps which makes sense since not just anyone can get into those at will they are somewhat gated to begin with.

Oh and im at like 400+ now and nothing not counting every league since 2.0 farming Dried Lake unknown amounts of times and still never seen the card... I have however seen 3 or 4 Exalts in that same amount of time so theres that. \m/
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Jul 27, 2016, 4:02:10 AM
"
Demonoz wrote:
Another thing to consider is this is all information based on Dried Lake alone...
This card also drops from the boss in Wasteland Maps as well and those can be given 2 chances for the drop as well when rolling the map. I would also imagine the card has at the very least slightly better chances of dropping from the map version than the one just anyone and everyone can go to at will.
Atleast thats the conclusion ive come to from people i know who manage to get atleast 1-3 sometimes each league to drop as means of funding builds or certain items to complete builds i know.. They seem to to have the best luck farming Wasteland Maps which makes sense since not just anyone can get into those at will they are somewhat gated to begin with.

Oh and im at like 400+ now and nothing not counting every league since 2.0 farming Dried Lake unknown amounts of times and still never seen the card... I have however seen 3 or 4 Exalts in that same amount of time so theres that. \m/

Pretty much this.

1. Random drop in Dried Lake testing a build when it was a zone drop.
2. Drop from the actual last monster in a Wasteland map literally 2 hours before it was changed from a zone drop to a boss drop.
3. Wasteland map Voll.
4. Wasteland map Voll.
5. Casually flipping Dried Lake Voll on arcer while watching podcast.
6. High quant twinned Wasteland.
7. High quant twinned Wasteland.
8. Flipping Dried Lake Voll.
9. Twinned Wasteland.
Casually casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info