New Mjolner worth it?

I wanna switch to mjolner scion but I want to use the nonleg version but I'm hearing mixed signals.

if you can look would a rainbow biker scion be better then my shadow gear right now with CoC discharge (ignore there not being a volls devotion)

thank you!
:( bump.
Please help
Pro tip:

Limited to 1 jewels do not stack, so there is no reason for you running 2 of them on your shadow.

Mjolner still should be doing fine, it rocks a lot of defense compared to CoC.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
sweet glad to know I can sell that :)).

so you think I'd out does my current?
also scared to buy a non legacy one then no one ever want to buy it if I would ever sell or want to upgrade to leg.
Same question here and same worries about if we ever sell it when it comes to upgrade? Also, I predict that te price can drop drastically for non-leg mjolner bcos noone ever want buy it for ~30ex I think...
Its listed for less than 10 exalts on warbands but WB economy is pretty fucked so I wouldn't take it too seriously.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
Yeah I'm talking about Standard... Tried to play on warbands but economy there is just crap, prolly will come back on standard and try to farm 10 ex (this much I need to have 30 for nonleg mjolner), but still I'm not sure if it's worth... Need some opinion on that.

Maybe in different way - someone tried to do uber with new mjolner? And how it was compare to legacy one?
Last edited by silas177 on Aug 28, 2015, 10:29:39 AM
I've had a person using my Mjolner build clear uber in warbands (with a non legacy mjolner, ofc).

Some may look at legacy vs non leg mjolner and think "whoa, non leg does 40% less damage cause it procs 40% less often." This is entirely untrue if playing mjolner discharge. You'll still do less damage, but it won't be 40% less.

Why? While you may discharge less frequently, your individual discharges are going to do more damage because they're going to expend more charges (more hits between discharges to generate charges via Romira's Banquet).

So it's still very good.

(If you're interested in my build, btw, it's in the marauder section:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1382667)

Cheers

-Savage
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info